The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theCreator
I agree with you to some extent. But that's sort of the point. If we just had the same questions or similar questions what would be the point, almost everyone would know the answer from past years, as much as I and everyone else dislikes it they are sort of forced to ask us new different style questions. For example if you did biology you'd know that tuesday's paper was simply vile.

Vile isn't even the word to describe that paper:frown:
Reply 1321
Also is the forces between PH3 dipole-dipole or van der waals?
Original post by anna1233
On the very last question on that table, for the bottom right box i just wrote 'f2 molecules' do you think I'll get the mark or is that not precise enough?

I said molecules I think that should be fine
Original post by Legal drugdealer
fair enough but i was the same until i realised how many errors ive made so oppinions may change with a markscheme

bro mark schemes mean nothing, in Jan based on that mark scheme I got a B, come results day I got 52/60

marks schemes just make your worry or over confident
I agree with you to some extent. But that's sort of the point. If we just had the same questions or similar questions what would be the point, almost everyone would know the answer from past years, as much as I and everyone else dislikes it, they are sort of forced to ask us new different style questions. For example if you did biology you'd know that tuesday's paper was simply vile.

It's cause of "dem people" complaining about A-levels getting easier...
I said molecules I think that should be fine

Wasn't the bottom right box supposed to be "van der Waal's forces" ??
Reply 1326
was the bonding between PH3 van der waals or dipole-dipole?
Original post by niceguy95
bro mark schemes mean nothing, in Jan based on that mark scheme I got a B, come results day I got 52/60

marks schemes just make your worry or over confident

Im so scared right now i just want some reassurance is that to much to ask for... Is it :cry2:
Okay if you're doing this for the first time - ill say nothing than Dont dwell on this because you've got a 50% exam coming up - even if you get an A on this and fail or get a low grade on f322 you'll fail the unit.Stop getting confused and all this but if 80% is an A they're going to make the boundary near enough that so stop thinking its going to be 51 because unless it was too easy,which it wasn't,it's never going to be that.

Rant over,get stuck on f322 - what's done is done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1329

I think that was the one above it, that's what I got anyway
Original post by krishkmistry
Okay if you're doing this for the first time - ill say nothing than Dont dwell on this because you've got a 50% exam coming up - even if you get an A on this and fail or get a low grade on f322 you'll fail the unit.Stop getting confused and all this but if 80% is an A they're going to make the boundary near enough that so stop thinking its going to be 51 because unless it was too easy,which it wasn't,it's never going to be that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see you on like every exam thread ahah. What did you think of this exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Deja vu.

Isn't that a diffrent question Im talking about the table

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mark schemes are a waste of time tbh - most aren't even accurate - OCR want straight to the point answers,not waffle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1334
Is there any chance anyone can get hold of the actual official paper?
Isn't that a diffrent question Im talking about the table

Ahh phew you had me worried haah

edit: Wait, I was talking about the very last question right?
I see you on like every exam thread ahah. What did you think of this exam?

you too - I've started getting used to this site,arguably better than my own teachers - I thought it was weird,hard and easy so let's see what happens,yourself ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jackitsme
yes the 3-4 points
atomic raduis ,sheilding and nuclear attraction ect your right,you get marks for the words

But you said nuclear attraction increases ???
you too - I've started getting used to this site,arguably better than my own teachers - I thought it was weird,hard and easy so let's see what happens,yourself ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely better than biology, thought it was good, but I guess we'll see on results day.
Original post by anna1233
Is there any chance anyone can get hold of the actual official paper?

I might be able to get a copy of the paper but tomorrow morning :/

Latest

Trending

Trending