The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hassanakhtaruk
Omg I'm getting addicted to this thread! Lol I have a maths C2 exam in the morning...gotta go and revise..

I have C2 also :biggrin: (edexcel?)
Original post by rival_
How does one take photos of the paper? This is so mad!

You do it when the invigilators aren't looking.

After years of pain and suffering under the tutelage of the Master Ninja at the summit of Mount Fuji, you will acquire this skill. : :ninja2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Omg I'm getting addicted to this thread! Lol I have a maths C2 exam in the morning...gotta go and revise..

Good luck! Need any help I'm always available until about half 12 :tongue:
Ok so i've defos lost 6 marks so it depends on whether i've lost marks on the essay questions which i hopefully won't have lost too many more marks. So that should be an A right?
Original post by krishkmistry
Why is it not OH- instead of ClO- ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well looking at past papers, when they ask for an ion there is normally two possible answers, but, this was hardly like the usual past paper. I put OH-, probably wrong though as ClO- seems more fitting.
Original post by kingmango
Ok so i've defos lost 6 marks so it depends on whether i've lost marks on the essay questions which i hopefully won't have lost too many more marks. So that should be an A right?

Yup.

That's exactly what I was just thinking, pretty confident in what I can do already though :smile:
Original post by Nermin Hayek
I think I lost 6 marks overall which isn't too bad but overall quite a weird paper :frown: u?

Yh I thought it was wierd too but better than I expected...
Original post by MrJiggly
You do it when the invigilators aren't looking.

After years of pain and suffering under the tutelage of the Master Ninja at the summit of Mount Fuji, you will acquire this skill. : :ninja2:

Hahahahahha
XD
Original post by JoshBridgett
That's exactly what I was just thinking, pretty confident in what I can do already though :smile:

:smile: best of luck!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Good luck! Need any help I'm always available until about half 12 :tongue:

Aw thank you!
:smile: best of luck!

You too :-)
Original post by g.k.galloway
I have C2 also :biggrin: (edexcel?)

Yh :frown:
Original post by JoshBridgett
You too :-)

:smile:
I'm hoping that I've only lost the 5 marks that I can think of, there could be 2 more from the last part of the last question but I'm hoping I've got those marks. 55/60 would be pretty decent for 80/90 UMS ?
Original post by Nermin Hayek
I think I lost 6 marks overall which isn't too bad but overall quite a weird paper :frown: u?

im sorry but your really silly to think losing 6 is 'ok' thats brilliant :/
Oh btw, would you actually lose a mark for not labelling the dative covalent bond?
(edited 10 years ago)
Aw thank you!

It's fine, I remember the good old days of C2, I'm now battling M2, C4 and FP2 instead :tongue:
Original post by kingmango
Oh btw, would you actually lose a mark for not labelling the covalent bond?

Omg I didn't label the dative bond too! Hate OCR for putting in tricks like that!

Latest

Trending

Trending