The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone want to duo queue aram with me who plays League?
Reply 3821
Long night ahead. Already started on the coffee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
obvs :biggrin:
I'm probs going china next year

Yes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh I am going to China too next year, I cannot wait. I will hopefully learn a bit of Mandarin before I go.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Ooh I am going to China too next year, I cannot wait. I will hopefully learn a bit of Mandarin before I go.

I've learnt a bit of mandarin :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I've learnt a bit of mandarin :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh cool, I still need to make a project proposal to go for my school trip but as most of the student base cannot afford to go, I shall not worry. My Physics teacher also teaches after school Mandarin and has offered to teach the students who are attending the trip when we start our A levels, so that shall be beneficial. Definitely sounds like the best school trip I will ever go on.
This is going to be a good day.
NN guys :h:
Original post by Jina
There are others too! Only Elm and I are close though... Since we're going out but we don't really hanf with Fish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like who?!?!? PM me their usernames. I must know of the other fradulent posters, tisk, tisk, tisk!
Reply 3827
Original post by Princepieman
Like who?!?!? PM me their usernames. I must know of the other fradulent posters, tisk, tisk, tisk!

Haha we are a secret society! :smile: Plus you don't know them... I dont think.

Plus i have 3 outstanding emails from you.... Remember i promised to reply to them on the 24th? Haha i shall try to keep my promise.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Haha we are a secret society! :smile: Plus you don't know them... I dont think.

Plus i have 3 outstanding emails from you.... Remember i promised to reply to them on the 24th? Haha i shall try to keep my promise.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Times a tickin'

Do you all go to one of those PREFTIGIOUS boarding schools?
Reply 3829
Original post by Princepieman
Times a tickin'

Do you all go to one of those PREFTIGIOUS boarding schools?

Haha imma cry a lot at school tomorrow since its my last day so bare with me. :smile:

Erm... Well you could say that. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3830
Sleeeeeep where bloody art thou?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3831
Im failing this music exam like woo-ah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Im failing this music exam like woo-ah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still up at this hour? :redface:
Reply 3833
Original post by justinawe
Still up at this hour? :redface:

Revising for music exam. I am soo high right now. Slept a few hourd in past 3 days.

Which coubtry u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Revising for music exam. I am soo high right now. Slept a few hourd in past 3 days.

Which coubtry u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So high? You've been smoking weed before an exam? :holmes:

I'm from Malaysia.
Reply 3835
So high? You've been smoking weed before an exam? :holmes:

I'm from Malaysia.

Loooool on teaaa cofeeee grapess ribebaa... Idk! Lolol i'll fall asleep in the exam lol

Malaysia is a cooil place! Idk much about it... Is it near singapore?! Oh well ... Southasian pride

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3836
4 more set studies to go. I can't do this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Loooool on teaaa cofeeee grapess ribebaa... Idk! Lolol i'll fall asleep in the exam lol

Malaysia is a cooil place! Idk much about it... Is it near singapore?! Oh well ... Southasian pride

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right next to Singapore. Malaysia and Singapore used to be one country, in fact.

I had an exam at 9 am today (12 pm now), I didn't sleep at all during the night... slept all day though!
Reply 3838
Right next to Singapore. Malaysia and Singapore used to be one country, in fact.

I had an exam at 9 am today (12 pm now), I didn't sleep at all during the night... slept all day though!

Ahh my frend movwd to sinfapore ... Nice country.. Better than england. I wont startton weather.

Which exan!? Im gojng inti music exab not jnowibf anyrhing.loteralky. Plus its my lst day si i miss and my tars wont vome out coz ill be aleep..

Excise my types... Im half concuots on the flooe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3839
Ah guys... Pray for me today! Music exam and I literally am going in there with no knowledge or whatever. Ahhh it's too real right now. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest