Reply 21
Good Luck to everyone sitting the exam today :smile:
Reply 22
That was surprisingly easier than i thought it would be
Reply 23
Practical was awful, just as I expected :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Actually i just realized i might have messed up bad. After it was finished some people were talking about the paper, i had a doctors appointment and just left but i don't know if the papers had been taken in yet. Do you think they will still have gotten it? i left it at the desk i was at
Reply 25
thought that went ****e. bye bye A :'(
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
I thought it was a pretty good paper. Practical was very nice but theory wasn't as easy as it could be, then again as I have said before I'm a computery person so practical has always been good for me.
Reply 27
Original post by Nfergs
Practical was awful, just as I expected :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I felt the same, the database and spreadsheet were horrible! How did you find the theory? :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by SarahB3
I felt the same, the database and spreadsheet were horrible! How did you find the theory? :smile:

I found the theory alright, I did questions 2 and 5. I had done all of the questions for 2 the night before so that was a bonus! :biggrin: I'm hoping my theory will manage to get me a C. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I found the practical difficult on the spreadsheet and database as I couldn't think straight from all the exam nerves. :redface:

However I found the theory very easy and I'm hoping it's saved me and given me the B I need for uni. I got lucky though as the questions were mainly stuff I had gone over the night before to make sure I knew them. So I understand why some people may have found it tricky, I know some people in my class did.

I was also wondering, there was a question in section one on the effects of poor arrangements or something by an admin assistant
Now was the question:

"What are the effects of poor time keeping/arrangements by an admin assistant?" OR
"What are the effects of poor time keeping/arrangements by an admin assistant when arranging a meeting?"

Because I mentioned it in terms of a meeting because that's what's fresh in my head at the time. :frown: I have stress related OCD and anixety.. so it's really getting to me. *sigh*
Reply 30
For the spreadsheet formulae I did:

VLOOKUP (GROSS INCOME sheet)
SUMIF (Middle sheet, forgot the name)
NESTED IF (PENSION sheet)
Reply 31
Original post by KeithyDee
For the spreadsheet formulae I did:

VLOOKUP (GROSS INCOME sheet)
SUMIF (Middle sheet, forgot the name)
NESTED IF (PENSION sheet)

I did the same :smile: although I entirely messed up the nested IF but I attempted to do one.
Reply 32
Original post by Nfergs
I found the theory alright, I did questions 2 and 5. I had done all of the questions for 2 the night before so that was a bonus! :biggrin: I'm hoping my theory will manage to get me a C. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's lucky! I did 1 and 3 because I revised them the day before as well, so hopefully I've done alright :P I'm hoping for a C too but I don't know if I have done enough :/
thought the theory was pretty good! we'd been talking about meetings just before we went in so we were pretty pleased with that :smile: then i did Questions 1 and 5 which were fairly straight-forward (i thought).
pracitcal was meh. didn't read the little bit that said copy the hourly rates from the database. wasted too much time panicking then made up some figures in the spreadsheet :/ at least it was a letter for the word document. i was dreading minutes or something awful :P

but it's over now! shredded all my admin notes last night and it felt great :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by tool shed
Actually i just realized i might have messed up bad. After it was finished some people were talking about the paper, i had a doctors appointment and just left but i don't know if the papers had been taken in yet. Do you think they will still have gotten it? i left it at the desk i was at

I can't stop thinking about this and the fact that i might have just totally screwed up my exam. I'm kinda worried that they either wont have gotten it at all, or wont have accepted it since i left before they gathered everything in. Anyone know what they do about this sort of stuff?
Reply 35
I think I did average in the theory, was glad that the case study was based on meetings as that's the unit I seem to find easiest. Did questions 1 and 3 as through my eyes they were easiest. Was quite nervous for the theory but I found it quite easy and think I did quite well. All in all hoping for at least a B!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending