Reply 3880
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Finished for ever at this place!

You have finished all of your exams?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ryan075
You have finished all of your exams?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I have another 8 exams :mmm: but no more going lessons!
Original post by Dinasaurus
We will go to Shanghai No.2 Middle for 2 days, but we're going to Beijing and other places, so it's just us. It's mainly cause my Physics teacher likes China I guess, like his wife is Chinese and he says he used to live there so he was like, why not take some students.

Shanghai is amazing! It's has such incredible architecture and is just so cool, I went when it was the Expo and that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen
In my opinion Beijing is better if you want to see a more traditional side to china because shanghai is unbelievably modern

You'll have such a good time!
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Shanghai is amazing! It's has such incredible architecture and is just so cool, I went when it was the Expo and that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen
In my opinion Beijing is better if you want to see a more traditional side to china because shanghai is unbelievably modern

You'll have such a good time!

I won't be going til Easter half term though :/ But Summer holidays are coming up woo and I shall be going to the Seychelles for 5 whole weeks hoorah.
anime :moon:
Original post by Bude8
anime :moon:

:K:
Original post by Meliss
:K:

tekkit pls
School's finished forever :emo:
Original post by Bude8

tekkit pls

Fire.png
Reply 3889
school finished forever don't have to look at these vile people ever again:colondollar:

unless they're in my food, geog or stats exam :mad:
Half term! :smile:
Reply 3891
just saw the big brother trailer I can't wait
feeling like a rebel when you post on the Xbox thread as a committed PS4 fan :biggrin: ...I'm like a ninja spy :ninja:
Business studies is done forever :woo:
Original post by MattFletcher
Business studies is done forever :woo:

My condolences :frown:
Original post by Elm Tree
My condolences :frown:

to be honest I do like it, it's just the exams and the teacher than annoy me.
Original post by Dinasaurus
I won't be going til Easter half term though :/ But Summer holidays are coming up woo and I shall be going to the Seychelles for 5 whole weeks hoorah.

ergh you're so lucky! Not going on holiday in summer because I went to barcelona in easter :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to london for the day to see the pompeii exhibition so that'll be good aha :woo:

what are you planning on doing in the seychelles?
:O who negged me :frown:
sup guiz
Original post by Bude8
sup guiz

we're quiet :frown:

Latest