Original post by Tigrah99
Floor 6 east, flat 616 with two ladies on here and a boy! So excited :biggrin:

Im on 616B! :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Aww, not quite the same flat, will be practically next to yours though so I'm bound to see you around! Can't wait :biggrin:

**** I think I'm 616A.. How can you see it again!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rad101
Im on 616B! :smile:

I think I am 616A not 618A .. Ahh! But hang on are you guys sharing with 5 people or 6? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by Sarah_twc
I think I am 616A not 618A .. Ahh! But hang on are you guys sharing with 5 people or 6? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I did it all it said there was one girl... who listens to music a lot, and loves having people round haha, but thats all I remember...
Original post by Rad101
When I did it all it said there was one girl... who listens to music a lot, and loves having people round haha, but thats all I remember...

I'm 618A I just checked :frown: so I'm not with you guys .. I'm sharing with 5 people I think in 616 is sharing with 6? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
I'm 618A I just checked :frown: so I'm not with you guys .. I'm sharing with 5 people I think in 616 is sharing with 6? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you check who you're sharing with? It only told me when I was selecting the room... now I just know its 616B. If you're sharing with 5 people, is that the number of people on your floor? I paid no attention to anything, just wanted a room :biggrin:
Original post by Rad101
How do you check who you're sharing with? It only told me when I was selecting the room... now I just know its 616B. If you're sharing with 5 people, is that the number of people on your floor? I paid no attention to anything, just wanted a room :biggrin:

I don't know when I applied it said 'shared rooms with 5 people( including me that's 5) and then there was another section below saying 'shared rooms with 6 people just wondering you must of click that xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Original post by Rad101

Heehee, that would be me :biggrin: I got the first room, which is 616A so you was gonna say you couldn't have the same one Sarah :frown: Our flat is a 6 person one, it's either 5 or 6 people per each flat depending on which one you choose.
Reply 128
Heehee, that would be me :biggrin: I got the first room, which is 616A so you was gonna say you couldn't have the same one Sarah :frown: Our flat is a 6 person one, it's either 5 or 6 people per each flat depending on which one you choose.

ooh right awesome :smile: yeah it makes sense now... I'm sure everyone's gonna be meeting each Sarah so its all good :smile:

Yeah I'm the first one to apply for my flat an I share with 5 so I'm the other one! But I will come find you all! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rad101
ooh right awesome :smile: yeah it makes sense now... I'm sure everyone's gonna be meeting each Sarah so its all good :smile:

Aha yeah hopefully meet you guys! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kindergartencop
I haven't heard anything back yet!! :frown: Any Harrow people got an email yet?

I applied for Harrow as well but I haven't heard a peep yet, and I applied two days after it opened. (I'm doing Radio Production).
Original post by modalsoul
Hi all.
I'm Juliet & I'm going to be studying Illustration & Visual Communication at Harrow Campus. Have applied for halls but haven't heard anything, and am also on the lookout of private accomodation as it's much cheaper :P I'm not a drinker so have no idea what i'll be doing during freshers xD Any other non-drinkers out there!?

Hey Juliet, I'm also debating which one to go for, just gonna decide when I hear back from the Harrow campus.

I do drink occasionally but being pretty old (24) my heavy drinking days behind me.
6th floor west 634 ! any friends??!!
Reply 134
Original post by JL23
Hi, I'm Joe and I will also be studying English Lit at Regent from September, really looking forward to it! :smile:

Hey I'm Kelli I'll be studying English Lit at Regent too (as long as I get the grades :s-smilie:)
Reply 135
Original post by timidheathen
Hey Juliet, I'm also debating which one to go for, just gonna decide when I hear back from the Harrow campus.

I do drink occasionally but being pretty old (24) my heavy drinking days behind me.

Psh, 24..old? Nah! I try not to drink as it doesn't agree with me at all.

I've heard we will hear back in June, is that just for Harrow students? I applied for both harrow and Wembley halls but I'm searching for private atm because I know it will probably be difficult to get into halls and also to save money but I guess we'll see what happens.
Reply 136
Original post by iekkuuu
I am on floor 8, east side! Flat 813 :smile:

YAY finally someone on the same level! I'm sure we will see each other around :biggrin:
I'm in the south level 7 anyone??
Reply 138
Aha yeah hopefully meet you guys! :smile: xx

Yeah, you'll have to come knock on our door and say hey, hehe :biggrin:
Anyone actually gone there to have a look yet? I wanna know if the rooms are of decent-ish size ><
Yeah, you'll have to come knock on our door and say hey, hehe :biggrin:
Anyone actually gone there to have a look yet? I wanna know if the rooms are of decent-ish size ><

I will :biggrin: and I've seen it online :smile: they are alright hehe xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending