The Student Room Group

Online Psychology degree

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of BSc (Hons) Psychology (Applied) course run by RDI and verified by Anglia Ruskin University? it is an online course and I am a mature student.
I am thinking of applying and trying to get as much info first.
Thanks.
Hi,

I am also looking to study with Anglia Ruskin University ( Applied Psychology), done my first year and due to relocating I am looking to study online. setawanna, have you joined them yet ? It would be of help if you can share your experience studying with them online. Cheers
Reply 2
Original post by jeanie_in_desert
Hi,

I am also looking to study with Anglia Ruskin University ( Applied Psychology), done my first year and due to relocating I am looking to study online. setawanna, have you joined them yet ? It would be of help if you can share your experience studying with them online. Cheers

Hi,

I am just in the process of applying, waiting to hear what credit transfer/exemptions I can get, then will decide whether to proceed with it or not.
I submited my application and also waiting for i credit transfer but so far not so glad with their customer service so far...I was told that it is very hard to get exemptions for that course etc... without looking through my previous relevant studies..
Don't think they will be at my list anymore...

Original post by setawanna
Hi,

I am just in the process of applying, waiting to hear what credit transfer/exemptions I can get, then will decide whether to proceed with it or not.
Reply 4
Original post by jeanie_in_desert
I submited my application and also waiting for i credit transfer but so far not so glad with their customer service so far...I was told that it is very hard to get exemptions for that course etc... without looking through my previous relevant studies..
Don't think they will be at my list anymore...

It took about 3 weeks and several emails to RDI but Anglia Ruskin eventually gave me my exemptions and offered me a place. I am now enrolled to start in July 2013 and I am looking forward to it!
The RDI admissions staff were very helpful and pleasant to me but my advice is to be persistent with your application.
Reply 5
It's not BPS recognised is it?
Reply 6
Original post by dg2009
It's not BPS recognised is it?

No, it is not BPS recognised but I do not personally require that as I'm a (very) mature student :smile: not looking for a career change. Apparently there are post grad conversion courses for BPS recognition but that would obviously cost more, I think University of Derby do one online that leads to MSc? and probably other institutions do too.

Quick Reply

Latest