The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Umm guys quick question who is "Arsey"?!?!
Everyone is on about this thing and I have no idea what they are on about....
Original post by Robbie242
^ up a bit, not too far but there's a massive red thing saying we can't talk about it until midnight

Oh I am so sry I never saw tht message at the top
And thanks for tellin me
Original post by Mr boombang
Umm guys quick question who is "Arsey"?!?!
Everyone is on about this thing and I have no idea what they are on about....

He is a bear (person) who puts up worked solutions in pdf format for papers the day after they are sat (or in this case at midnight (edexcel curfew)
D: Are those A2 exams I suppose? (since those are usually taken in june)

Well I just knocked two out today, 1 out on wednesday and 4 last week so its being quite intense :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 2804
Original post by NabRoh
I know! I wasn't taking you seriously. And I very much look forward to this engineering-mathematician-physicist banter. It's what gets me excited about uni!! :rolleyes:

Thank god :lol:

An disproportionately small proportion of maths students get sarcasm :lol:

...then again you are an engineer, I should've known better than to mix you up with the mathmos :rolleyes:

??
Original post by MAyman12
Which topic? don't say the question:surprise: The last question? Don't say int.

Haha I cant without being obvious.

These restrictions are a bit OTT anyway. It's Saturday morning in all countries east of us and Friday afternoon in America. Pretty sure everyone has done their C2 by now.
Reply 2807
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm curious to see what types of questions came up this year around, so I think I'll be staying up too :tongue:

just the same, mechanical, exercise type questions, no problem solving in it whatsoever. nothing special
:dontknow:
Reply 2808
Original post by NabRoh
Exactly. Worst part is you can't escape Youtube's recommended videos...
It's scary... :rolleyes:

Haha trust, Youtube is a major distraction to revision!

Original post by MathsNerd1
Actually, I might need to do some Chemistry or C3 but I'd rather do the C3 than the Chemistry any day :tongue:

Yeah last Friday I was like, 'I'm gonna revise C2 but also get a headstart on chem! :biggrin: I ended up revising c2 and procrastinating instead, I *think* i'm trying to avoid my f332 exam :mmm:

Original post by Jkn
:teehee:

I was, of course, joking! Getting anywhere near the Cambridge Engineering department would be an incredible achievement! :biggrin:

That said, it's mathematician-physicists-engineer banter! It's always fair game, everybody knows that! :wink: Big-bang-theory style - whaaaaaat up!

Every time I've visited Warwick the lecturer has started and closed with a mathematician-physicist-engineer joke! Every time! :lol: They love it! :lol:

I just wish there was a way to combine my interests (perhaps things like quantum mechanics will bridge the gap?) **** statistics though, absolute joke... :tongue:

I have a habit of writing speeches on TSR. I'm pretty sure no-one reads them half the time :lol:

LOOL, meh it happens, I read that one :wink: I agree, zomg s1 was the most boring maths i've ever done >.< everyone says s2 is better though *phew* But I gotta admit i'm kind of good at statistics if I manage to stay awake that is!

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Yh there's plenty of time to decide so there's no rush :tongue:, Miss Statistics :wink:
Same, once I see the MS I pretty much know what score I'm gonna get in AS Maths :redface:, crazy right!

Mhhm :smile: yup its crazy mister 'hot money' (LOL that sounds so wrong)
Haha is this about my rainbow like notes? It was to prevent me from losing concentration (ok fine I has no life :h:)

*Phew* that took a bit of time haha...
He is a bear (person) who puts up worked solutions in pdf format for papers the day after they are sat (or in this case at midnight (edexcel curfew)

OH SWEET!! any particular time or around midnight?... and how long do they get to stay up on the website, because I want to check my Core 1 which was a week back!!
Reply 2810
Original post by The Polymath
??

He wants the D :sexface:
Original post by joostan

Spoiler

Sounds lovely :colone:.

Good luck with STEP and the rest, i'll be in the same position next year providing fp1 doesn't turn out to be a u grade ;P
Original post by NabRoh
I said one day I would make a competitor to TSR, that was a few years back. I have to first make it before I steal users from here :colone:

:rofl: :tsr:

If you're planning on stealing me, never!

Spoiler

Original post by Jkn
Thank god :lol:

An disproportionately small proportion of maths students get sarcasm :lol:

...then again you are an engineer, I should've known better than to mix you up with the mathmos :rolleyes:

Can't wait:banghead:
OH SWEET!! any particular time or around midnight?... and how long do they get to stay up on the website, because I want to check my Core 1 which was a week back!!

Let me link you to C1 - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2350648

C2 should be up at midnight
Original post by salini1995

Oh I am so sry I never saw tht message at the top
And thanks for tellin me

Did you sit it today?
Reply 2816

They stay on :smile: around midnight unless he falls asleep (usually incredibly reliable though!) Here you go:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2350648
Original post by The Polymath
Why's that, might I ask? Most people will probably stand a better chance at one than the other, I'm just wondering what your reasoning is :smile:

Please refrain from profanity on TSR, as outlined in the forum guidelines. Thank you.

From what I've researched I've found that Cambridge students have consistently high UMS score and in general seem a bit harder working compared to Oxford students, this is something I've inferred :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloe_P
He wants the D :sexface:

lolwut
:colonhash:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Chloe_P

just the same, mechanical, exercise type questions, no problem solving in it whatsoever. nothing special
:dontknow:

It also gives me a reason to stay up and procrastinate :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending