The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
That's what she said :rolleyes:
NN :h:

Screamed your name, did she? :wink:
Original post by Bude8
You guys are so dirty minded, I'm not seeing anything sexual at all yet you guys... :lolwut:

"Dirty-minded" is a stupid term :tongue: An alternative interpretation combined with a healthy knowledge of sex is not dirty :smug: :mmm:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I'd never thought of it that way :tongue: Are you still planning to put a false name on your RS paper? :wink:

Ugh, Paper 3 was an awful paper. The people I consider to be the most intelligent in the year came out crying (not me, I'm an emotionless insufferable prick :wink: ) . I think I did okay in my alternative to practical, so I'm hoping that if I work my butt off for multiple choice I might be able to salvage something. My physics teacher/the Doctor gave me a spare paper so that I could do it again and he could mark it so that we can gauge just how much of a moron I am :tongue: . He hasn't told me a mark out of 80 yet, only 'it wasn't that bad' (which translated out of Optimismese probably means that I've got about 10 marks, but oh well). I actually wanted to take Phys A-Level, but that might have to change :s-smilie:.

Optimismese :mmm:

You may have thought it turned out really badly, yet have it turn out surprisingly well :tongue: You're not a moron :console:

(probably :ninja:)

I might still falsify my RS paper, but I'm honestly concerned that my school (read: Dementor Assisstant Head) may certify the U out of spite for my rejecting ICT :rofl: Thereby requiring me to declare on UCAS (again, no one would care in all likelihood, but it turns out that RS is actually really easy if I bother, and bothering with RS doesn't take that much effort I've discovered :mmm:).
Screamed your name, did she? :wink:

No, she said it, not screamed it, otherwise I would have said "that's what she screamed :lolwut:" :sly:
Original post by MangoFreak

Optimismese :mmm:

You may have thought it turned out really badly, yet have it turn out surprisingly well :tongue: You're not a moron :console:

(probably :ninja:)

I might still falsify my RS paper, but I'm honestly concerned that my school (read: Dementor Assisstant Head) may certify the U out of spite for my rejecting ICT :rofl: Thereby requiring me to declare on UCAS (again, no one would care in all likelihood, but it turns out that RS is actually really easy if I bother, and bothering with RS doesn't take that much effort I've discovered :mmm:).

Well thank you :colondollar: That filled me with a serious case of the warm fuzzies :h:

You may as well try, just writing a few vague statements qualified with 'love thy neighbour' or 'thou shalt not kill' will earn you at least an A :wink:
Well thank you :colondollar: That filled me with a serious case of the warm fuzzies :h:

You may as well try, just writing a few vague statements qualified with 'love thy neighbour' or 'thou shalt not kill' will earn you at least an A :wink:

I suppose if anyone asks why I failed RS GCSE, I could say "Because I value logic over needlessly pandering to the crazy beliefs of a group, whether majority or minority, as you can see in my A at AS Critical Thinking :sly:" :mmm:

Seriously the RS exam expects me to write as though my "beliefs" have the same merit as the beliefs of an evangelical Christian.

157GB of anime on my hard drive :redface:
Original post by Bude8
157GB of anime on my hard drive :redface:

And approximately what percentage of this is hentai? :tongue:

Also why the **** am I still awake :colonhash:

I have a valid reason - too much coffee.:bigsmile: Honestly, that stuffs screws up my sleeping schedule.

Good night :ciao: - not that I'm going to sleep anytime soon.:cool:
Original post by Princepieman
I have a valid reason - too much coffee.:bigsmile: Honestly, that stuffs screws up my sleeping schedule.

Good night :ciao: - not that I'm going to sleep anytime soon.:cool:

I had no exams today so I slept until 4:00 because I'm a fat, lazy slob :emo: .

I'll be paying for this in the morning. My body clock is buggered :frown: .

Good night :h: (Even though I said that three hours ago and still have yet to even change into my pyjamas...:tongue: )

Good night :h: (Even though I said that three hours ago and still have yet to even change into my pyjamas...:tongue: )

How did you manage to sleep till 4? :eek3: I can never get past 2 pm. I'm sure you're a perfectly fit and lovely looking girl :smile: - I've done much worse than oversleeping

Luckily, I don't have to wake up early tomorrow. :woo: - tons of revision and fundraising calls for my tuition to make; the joys. :rolleyes:
Reply 3990
I suppose if anyone asks why I failed RS GCSE, I could say "Because I value logic over needlessly pandering to the crazy beliefs of a group, whether majority or minority, as you can see in my A at AS Critical Thinking :sly:" :mmm:

Seriously the RS exam expects me to write as though my "beliefs" have the same merit as the beliefs of an evangelical Christian.

You seem really bright. But RS is really simple. Your reasons are simply: because it says it in the bible, because the Pope says it, because the Church teaches it. For example: "I agree with this statement because the Bible teaches that Christians should do this. It is therefore very important to Christian beliefs." A valid reason!
Reply 3991
Lol after 3 consecutive days of all-nighters i fell asleep in the bath and then i woke up and slept into the morning in bed. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lol after 3 consecutive days of all-nighters i fell asleep in the bath and then i woke up and slept into the morning in bed. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I answer the 'b' questions as myself because its easier. But the d questions I pretend yo be someone else, and put my views in the 'why people may disagree'. Its not my view. I have morals. But if it means I get an A*in my 1/2 GCSE then I'm prepared to pretend to be that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Roughly 0%

You know, I usually go home on Friday night. I went home on Thursday night this time for half term and I swear it's Sunday today.
Original post by Elm Tree
Did you hear what happened to Billy :rofl2: Ill pm you

:rofl: just read the PM :mmm: feel bad for him :lol:
Guys you know the iPhone has a "People's" button, it has the name of all the users online and what thread they are viewing,

So does that mean that even if I don't contribute to the thread everybody else will know that i'm reading it?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
Guys you know the iPhone has a "People's" button, it has the name of all the users online and what thread they are viewing,

So does that mean that even if I don't contribute to the thread everybody else will know that i'm reading it?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know of no such feature on the computer version, quite surprised it's there on iPhone :redface:
Why would it matter? :sly:
Original post by Bude8
I know of no such feature on the computer version, quite surprised it's there on iPhone :redface:
Why would it matter? :sly:

I don't want anybody knowing all the Relationship threads I read :sly:

Joke, hardly ever read them but still I do read the occasional one which I wouldn't want anybody else to know :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest