The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
Apparently its perfectly acceptable to come in at half 2 in the morning and stomp so loudly it makes the house shake :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is NEVER acceptable :no: :shakecane: :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
That is NEVER acceptable :no: :shakecane: :console:

Shs now slamming about in the kitchen wich is next to my room. But all hell breaks lose when i accidently leave a light on.

And people wonder why i hate it hear now.
Its gonna be a fun weekend just me and her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shs now slamming about in the kitchen wich is next to my room. But all hell breaks lose when i accidently leave a light on.

And people wonder why i hate it hear now.
Its gonna be a fun weekend just me and her

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sad:
:sad:

Apparently respect isnt a two way thing anymore... :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently respect isnt a two way thing anymore... :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you should blast some Aretha at her? :teehee:
Reply 1405
Can someone come keep me safe?

:frown:
Reply 1406
Original post by bleary
Depressive post. Wouldn't recommend anyone with depression or anxiety issues read this. Just needed somewhere to unleash my current thoughts.

Spoiler

Cheers for the negative rep, making me feel really secure. I know it wasn't a very good post, but i'm feeling so suicidal right now that was the last thing I needed. Why do I even bother trying to get help, clearly no one wants me to be alive anyway.

Original post by Amador
Can someone come keep me safe?

:frown:

Which I could:hugs:
Reply 1407
Really not sure I can make it through this night. But don't think I can get myself to A&E either.

Has anyone who's up got any experience of dialing 999 when feeling suicidal?

I think I need to, but don't know what to say when I phone up. I'm such a failure.
Reply 1408
Im awake before my alarm goes off and it's morning. Haven't had such a normal nights sleep in weeks. I did have some weurd vivid dreams but not med induced so can't blame that. Would still like to stay in bed where is safe (and warm, my parents turned rhe heating off and its freezing in my room) but I have work in 2 hours so my lie in will be a bit limited Internet hugs if anybody wants some.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1409
Really struggling to sleep :frown: I had a dream a while back about abusive tutor and it keeps rearing its ugly head and haunting me :cry:

First of all I hope you slept all right in the end :smile: Second of all I hate having dreams like that when you dream about someone in your past who's was horrible. Perhaps try and use that as fuel to motivate you in doing amazing at something in a "look how well I'm doing now" type of thing. Anyway, I hope things will improve as the day goes on for you :hugs:
Reply 1410
Original post by avhhs
Noooooo! :lovehug: :lovehug:

Oh ok, our one seemed to be enjoyed though. I didn't go to the afterparty though! :tongue: Thanks, I'm sure I'll have at least an ok time. Just wish I actually had friends :sad:

I'm sure the afterparty will be good fun :yes: Sorry you don't feel as though you have friends, I'm sure there are people who will want to hang around with you at prom and the party though? :console:
Reply 1411

PRSOM :sad:
Hope you're okay, lovely. Sorry I wasn't there :jumphug: :lovehug:
Reply 1412
Really struggling to sleep :frown: I had a dream a while back about abusive tutor and it keeps rearing its ugly head and haunting me :cry:

:lovehug:

Apparently its perfectly acceptable to come in at half 2 in the morning and stomp so loudly it makes the house shake :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What pricks :mad:

Hope you managed to sleep in the end :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1413
First exam today. Given everything that happened yesterday, feeling a tiny bit like it couldn't have been at a worse time.

For people who were concerned etc. (though I think I've already spoken to most of you) there is no need to worry. Therapist has called All Of The People so it seems that I'll be checked up on regularly and alarm bells will be ringing if I'm late for anything ever. She said yesterday that she was the most concerned for my safety that she's ever been which is totally bizarre given I've been far worse than this, so I'm assuming triggering stuff meant that I was more open in therapy than normal, plus being slightly less depressed makes me more able to articulate Bad Plans and suchlike. Either way, looks like I won't be having a decent chunk of alone time for quite a while...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1414
Original post by 08batee
I'm sure the afterparty will be good fun :yes: Sorry you don't feel as though you have friends, I'm sure there are people who will want to hang around with you at prom and the party though? :console:

There is only the prom this time, no afterparty :wink: I do hope I have a great time though! I would hope that people want to hang around with me :tongue:

How are you feeling this morning? :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1415
Feel all emotional today. Slightly sentimental day for me. It's making me reflect and makes me realise how far I really HAVEN'T come. Though it's my fault I suppose. Just feel really crap and I think it's gonna be another mopey bed day. Sigh.
Reply 1416
Original post by avhhs
There is only the prom this time, no afterparty :wink: I do hope I have a great time though! I would hope that people want to hang around with me :tongue:

How are you feeling this morning? :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, I see, confusing stuff, haha :tongue: Yeah I hope so too! Definitely :hugs: I'm feeling pretty rubbish tbh. Just low and emotional I guess, I hate thinking about the past. How are you? :hugs:
Reply 1417
Original post by asdfgah
First exam today. Given everything that happened yesterday, feeling a tiny bit like it couldn't have been at a worse time.

For people who were concerned etc. (though I think I've already spoken to most of you) there is no need to worry. Therapist has called All Of The People so it seems that I'll be checked up on regularly and alarm bells will be ringing if I'm late for anything ever. She said yesterday that she was the most concerned for my safety that she's ever been which is totally bizarre given I've been far worse than this, so I'm assuming triggering stuff meant that I was more open in therapy than normal, plus being slightly less depressed makes me more able to articulate Bad Plans and suchlike. Either way, looks like I won't be having a decent chunk of alone time for quite a while...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry to hear that, hun :console: :jumphug: Good luck for your exam, I hope it goes well for you regardless of everything going on :crossedf:

im just glad i couldnt sleep, id have been more annoyed if shed have woken me up! 1 week to go, i really need to try and get through it :s-smilie:

Original post by avhhs
What pricks :mad:

Hope you managed to sleep in the end :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

just the 1 prick last night :tongue:

i did, id just taken a zopi so it knocked me out, luckily i was still awake
Ahhhhh feeling really positive today. Hope everyone else has a good day today! :smile:

I'd completely forgotten I'd even applied for DLA because it was months ago, but yesterday I found out I've been awarded it!! Massive help as I've been unable to work most of this year and have to live somewhere much more expensive than I can afford next year because of my numerous OCD and anxiety requirements. (I'm hopefully living on campus on medical grounds, but it's really pricey compared to 3rd party accommodation)

And I had cuddles with my tiny chinese hamster so I'm feeling really good now. :smile:

Also...

(weight related, possible ED trigger)

Spoiler

Latest