The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3 Past Papers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raheem94
It looks we both got exactly the same marks in C3 and C4. Though i did only a couple of papers for both :tongue:

I didn't do all of them lol. I finished C3/C4 about 3 months before the exam so i had plenty of time. I think i ended up doing the first 3 on the list.
Reply 21
Original post by Dreamweaver
I didn't do all of them lol. I finished C3/C4 about 3 months before the exam so i had plenty of time. I think i ended up doing the first 3 on the list.

Ok.

I finished FP3 vectors, i have only done the book questions, are the past paper questions similar?

The vectors chapter isn't as difficult as you think it is, its long has a lot of formulas but quite easy :smile:
Original post by raheem94
Ok.

I finished FP3 vectors, i have only done the book questions, are the past paper questions similar?

The vectors chapter isn't as difficult as you think it is, its long has a lot of formulas but quite easy :smile:

I've only done a few FP3 past papers, plan to do a massive bunch after FP2 but from what i remember, they were very similar. Vectors isn't hard but i hate the intersection of two planes, the one where you use cartesian equations. Need to look over that. Other than that and the loci section in chapter2 everything is good.
Reply 23
I've only done a few FP3 past papers, plan to do a massive bunch after FP2 but from what i remember, they were very similar. Vectors isn't hard but i hate the intersection of two planes, the one where you use cartesian equations. Need to look over that. Other than that and the loci section in chapter2 everything is good.

Tbh, the loci section of chapter 2 is the hardest topic of FP3, i always get confused on those question.
Reply 24
Does anyone have the C3/4 past papers in doc not pdf form??

I have a weird habit of using separate paper to write out my answers
I have an absolutely massive file for C3/C4. It includes:

- Edexcel Past Papers
- Practice Papers
- Solomon Papers
- Solomon Topic Worksheets
- Elmwood Papers
- Possible Questions Pack
- P1 Papers
- P2 Papers
- P3 Papers
- P1 Solomons
- P2 Solomons
- P3 Solomons

Got 98/96 UMS in C3/C4 respectively after using it for my preparation. I'll attach it to this post after i figure out how to compress and upload it!

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?6gg23r3xc12ydtg

Hi - I can't seem to be able to download this. Can someone upload it as an attachment to this forum?
Reply 26
http://www.mathspapers.co.uk is brilliant and has most papers as well as the mark schemes.
Original post by qwertyuiopg
Hi - I can't seem to be able to download this. Can someone upload it as an attachment to this forum?

Yeah I'd like this too. Can't download it.
Original post by browb003
Hi there, ones like these? :smile:
I've arranged them by topic so they should contain any similar questions from the Pure papers too

Hello,
Are these questions from Edexcel pastpapers?
And have you made any for the last two chapters (further trigonometric identities and differentiation)? thanks xx
Reply 29
Original post by janicecwchow
Hello,
Are these questions from Edexcel pastpapers?
And have you made any for the last two chapters (further trigonometric identities and differentiation)? thanks xx

this is an old thread you dug up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending