University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Sarah_twc
I will :biggrin: and I've seen it online :smile: they are alright hehe xx

Yeah they look all lovely and modern, I've got a lot of stuff though haha, no idea how much I can bring! Will have to go check the situation out and report back I think lol. Just read up and seen you're doing Psychology too, so am I! Wooo :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Tigrah99
Yeah they look all lovely and modern, I've got a lot of stuff though haha, no idea how much I can bring! Will have to go check the situation out and report back I think lol. Just read up and seen you're doing Psychology too, so am I! Wooo :biggrin:

Hmm yeah can you please? I CBA to go and check out :tongue: I'm so lazy haaa! Ah yes I am doing psychology! :smile: add mee on twitter: sarahtwc :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 142
Am I the only DUDE doing Psychology here haha :tongue:
Original post by ikz94
Am I the only DUDE doing Psychology here haha :tongue:

Probably.. Haha! Do you have twitter? Last night I deactivated my Facebook account for revision so like you probably won't find me lol! I'll be back on Sunday 2nd June! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 144
Probably.. Haha! Do you have twitter? Last night I deactivated my Facebook account for revision so like you probably won't find me lol! I'll be back on Sunday 2nd June! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL! I did not want to get my self on twitter so didn't make one but I reckon i'd be up by the time I get to Uni, yes got FB but i deactivated but re-activated again but go on it here and there kl ill after u after that then.
Original post by ikz94
LOL! I did not want to get my self on twitter so didn't make one but I reckon i'd be up by the time I get to Uni, yes got FB but i deactivated but re-activated again but go on it here and there kl ill after u after that then.

Aha okay ill add you when I re-activate it later this week! Get twitter in the meantime :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
Aha okay ill add you when I re-activate it later this week! Get twitter in the meantime :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

After my A2 History exam on June 3rd and A2 Communication exam on the 5tgh I'll give it a shot :tongue:
Original post by ikz94
After my A2 History exam on June 3rd and A2 Communication exam on the 5tgh I'll give it a shot :tongue:

Ahh good luck! My birthday is 3rd June.. I have an exam that day :frown: A2 English Lang and lit .. It's gonna be fun (Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShanaThomas92
Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
I'll be commuting at least for the first year :smile:

Hi I'm studying English Lit & Creative Writing! :smile:
Hi I'm Rachel, I've applied for English Lit and Creative Writing and I'll be staying in Wembley Court!
Reply 150
Original post by paleophelia
Hi I'm Rachel, I've applied for English Lit and Creative Writing and I'll be staying in Wembley Court!

Hi I'm Nourhan! Yay another English lit student!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 151
just got moved to a different flat because I didnt know I was in an all girls flat and I wanted a coed! So i am now in flat 627!! Anyone near or around me? (for student court)
Original post by mandimarie
just got moved to a different flat because I didnt know I was in an all girls flat and I wanted a coed! So i am now in flat 627!! Anyone near or around me? (for student court)

Flat 618A .. Sorta near me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Anyone for Sociology BA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vectress
Hi I'm Nourhan! Yay another English lit student!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi!

I hope I get in SO MUCH it's my only choice and I am really excited
Reply 155
Original post by paleophelia
Hi!

I hope I get in SO MUCH it's my only choice and I am really excited

SAME! its my first choice and im doing English Lit with Arabic. I can't wait! :biggrin:
Original post by mandimarie

How did you know you we're in an all girls flat ?? When I booked mine there was no one in there ?! Is there a way to check !! I'm in 634 ! Not far !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Accounting with management anyone ?
Reply 158
Original post by DavidEscobar
Accounting with management anyone ?

Finance with management... you're as close as i'm gonna find someone in the management department :smile:
Original post by Rad101
Finance with management... you're as close as i'm gonna find someone in the management department :smile:

:biggrin: :cool::fatcontroller::lttd:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending