The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Think I'm bi... I don't want to admit it to anyone though as it would probably take the people i know a while to accept (I made out with a girl a few times whilst drunk and everyone completely overreacted about this like it was the biggest bit of gossip ever...) and I guess I am happy with guys (have a fwb thing going on with one guy atm which is fun) so I wouldn't try anything with a girl till uni as i think people may be more accepting and open there...
Probably didnt answer the question... :s-smilie:

Snap!
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
Hahaha says u who is a guy hahaha !!!

I just came here to direct poor lost boys to the right path :h:
I made a song, and in the video, therein only females are portraited !!!

[video="youtube;avIRn_K5hw0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIRn_K5hw0[/video]
Original post by beckybear
It's just really frustrating, and the only advice I ever hear is meet people on the internet, which is all very well just for talking but personally I would rather get to know someone who lived near me and you are likely to have some physical encounters with :/

I tend to find bi or lesbian girls in night clubs (straight clubs) and then I have 'encounters' with them :tongue: But I never speak to them again afterwards, so I cant really make them into friendships. lol I often wonder how all those lesbians that you see around in their groups made friends with one another.
Hello x
Original post by JordanS93
I ten d to find bi or lesbian girls in night clubs (straight clubs) and then I have 'encounters' with them :tongue: But I never speak to them again afterwards, so I cant really make them into friendships. lol I often wonder how all those lesbians that you see around in their groups made friends with one another.[Same :smile: XXX]
Lol, women claiming to be "bi".

Just a lie and hopping onto the "cool" train! Lol, look at me in that photo on Facebook, I'm kissing a girl! #bi
Reply 907
Original post by Willbean

Just a lie and hopping onto the "cool" train! Lol, look at me in that photo on Facebook, I'm kissing a girl! #bi

Hey princess, biphobic much?

What's wrong with the LGBT community is attitudes like this. Stop being so ignorant...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 908
Original post by Dazzlex

What's wrong with the LGBT community is attitudes like this. Stop being so ignorant...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm confused, why are you assuming the troll is part of the LGBT community at all?
Reply 909
Original post by Ronove
I'm confused, why are you assuming the troll is part of the LGBT community at all?

You're probably right...
Hey there :sexface:

Please go somewhere else.
Just because some girls like to lie about their sexuality doesn't mean that there are no bisexual girls anywhere. Some girls genuinely want a relationship.

Go back to your cave.
Reply 912
Original post by therisenmitten
Hey there :sexface:

Please go somewhere else.
Just because some girls like to lie about their sexuality doesn't mean that there are no bisexual girls anywhere. Some girls genuinely want a relationship.

Is sex face obligatory here? :sexface:

I'm engaged so no more girl action for me. :frown: :tongue:
Original post by Ronove
Is sex face obligatory here? :sexface:

I'm engaged so no more girl action for me. :frown: :tongue:

Sex face is always obligatory :sexface:
Original post by ForgetMe
I just came here to direct poor lost boys to the right path :h:

We know what path you're directing them to :teehee:
Reply 914
I am
Original post by Dazzlex

Posted from TSR Mobile

biphobic? Nope.

Its you hipsters that I annoy me, I wouldn't be surprised if your Facebook photos have you kissing girls.

You so called "bisexuals" all scream Look at me! Look at meee! #attentionseekingyolo
biphobic? Nope.

Its you hipsters that I annoy me, I wouldn't be surprised if your Facebook photos have you kissing girls.

You so called "bisexuals" all scream Look at me! Look at meee! #attentionseekingyolo

You're over generalising this. Some girls might be doing it for attention. That doesn't mean that all are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 917
:hello:
Lesbian
Reply 918
biphobic? Nope.

Are you really so small minded to hate people because of their sexual preference, whether they like girls, boys or anything inbetween? Do you not see the irony in that? You ARE biphobic.

And for the record, you're right my facebook probably does have photos of me kissing girls because I identify as gay... so there you go again, making assumptions of things you have no idea about.
Original post by Dazzlex
Are you really so small minded to hate people because of their sexual preference, whether they like girls, boys or anything inbetween? Do you not see the irony in that? You ARE biphobic.

And for the record, you're right my facebook probably does have photos of me kissing girls because I identify as gay... so there you go again, making assumptions of things you have no idea about.

Don't hate, just annoyed. Tweens claiming to be bisexual etc.

I have no issues with lesbians or gays, just bisexuals? That is strange...

Quick Reply

Latest