Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21

Aha woop woop neighbours ey :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Omotola17
I'm in flat 32 room 3! cant wait for September now :smile: so excited !!!

:wink:
Reply 23
Reply 24
Original post by Lydia_M
Hi guys, I'm in Flat 34 :-)

I'm flat 34 too! :smile: x
Anybody else flat 30? :biggrin:
Reply 26
Has anyone booked Goldsmith Court via email? If so, how do you do it - as in, do you just write to them saying you want to apply for accommodation or is there an application form or something? Thank you :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lindsayyy
I'm flat 34 too! :smile: x
I'm flat 34 too :smile:
Reply 28
Flat 17 anyone?
Reply 29
anyone i flat 5 at all??
Reply 30
Anyone in flat 25?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by GCHC
Hey guys, so who's booked Goldsmith so far?

I'm currently living there and am part of the Halls Committee. I've rebooked for next year as well so please feel free to ask any questions you might have. :smile:

How good is the internet for gaming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Babyukay
Has anyone booked Goldsmith Court via email? If so, how do you do it - as in, do you just write to them saying you want to apply for accommodation or is there an application form or something? Thank you :smile:

Theres an application form I rang them and had them sent to me through email :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have trent as my insurance and i think ill end up missing out on my firm but i wasn't able to book accommodation. Does anyone know if a deposit is refundable at goldsmith court if i do get into my firm?
Reply 34
Hi, I booked a room but when the contract arrived it said that not only do you not get your deposit back if you cancel for ANY reason (including failing to get right grades) but you are liable for the whole year's rent! I checked by email and they confirmed this is true. If you don't cancel your booking within 7 days of making it, no deposit refund and liable for one year's rent unless you or they find a suitable replacement. They say they usually do find replacements but do not guarantee it! I'm thinking of cancelling (which I have to do by Wednesday) and booking IQ which is the only private hall accommodation that doesn't have this punishing contract!

Anyone know how far IQ is from Nott Trent?
Original post by callmefinn
Hi, I booked a room but when the contract arrived it said that not only do you not get your deposit back if you cancel for ANY reason (including failing to get right grades) but you are liable for the whole year's rent! I checked by email and they confirmed this is true. If you don't cancel your booking within 7 days of making it, no deposit refund and liable for one year's rent unless you or they find a suitable replacement. They say they usually do find replacements but do not guarantee it! I'm thinking of cancelling (which I have to do by Wednesday) and booking IQ which is the only private hall accommodation that doesn't have this punishing contract!

Anyone know how far IQ is from Nott Trent?

Ah right thanks for that, yeah I'm also looking at iq, I think I can cancel there if I get into my firm without losing a deposit . It's not far, about a 10 minute walk apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in flat 30 :biggrin:
Original post by JulesLouise
I'm in flat 30 :biggrin:

OMG HI! I'm in Flat 30 too!
You're the first person I've found in our flat :biggrin:
Original post by AmberJade123
OMG HI! I'm in Flat 30 too!
You're the first person I've found in our flat :biggrin:

HI! So we're living together in September! How weird :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by Meekael
Anyone in flat 25?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! What room are you in? I'm in 1 and I've found the people for rooms 2 & 3 :smile: do you have Facebook? If so join the goldsmith court page yeah? Would be cool to get to know everyone before we move in :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending