Scroll to see replies

Currently listening to : Resistance:tongue:
Reply 6461
Video for Panic Station just uploaded

:rofl:
It's so... odd. :K:
Reply 6463
Original post by hannahsy
I'm seeing them on the 26th :biggrin: so excited and Matt promised old stuff and maybe a few B sides

I'm going on the 26th too :biggrin:
Original post by hannahsy
I'm seeing them on the 26th :biggrin: so excited and Matt promised old stuff and maybe a few B sides

I can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 6465
6 days to go :cool:
Meh, last night's london set list didn't look that outstanding. Not particularly fussed that I didn't go now!
Original post by hothedgehog
Meh, last night's london set list didn't look that outstanding. Not particularly fussed that I didn't go now!

No spoilers peeps, don't worry!

It had quite a lot of entertaining visuals. so I don't regret going at all. The set list could have been a lot better, but in this day and age I can't blame them for playing the boring songs that'll sell tickets for the next tour. I can't imagine there'll be much variation from stadium to stadium either, given the complicated stage set-up.

Might very well be the last time I see them for a long time, unless they play some special gigs (similar to OoS 10th anniversary). If they play a play a rarity or two, which is about as much as you'll get these days, then I can most likely just watch a HD version back on YouTube. We'll have to see.
Given the fact that I've seen OoS in its entirety now I don't really think anything I see muse do will top that. I think it's time for me to move on from my seeing them every single year - this year I break my muse streak - this would have been the 8th year in a row I've seen them!
Reply 6469
I could complain about the set list but there was a lot of songs on there they didn't play live last time I saw them so I'm satisfied.
Reply 6470
Went to the Emirates last night, 4th time of seeing them so don't look at the spoiler if you're going to any of the Manchester gigs!

Spoiler

Reply 6471
The only thing that truly bugged me was the lack of Citizen Erased. :frown:
Original post by Betacra
The only thing that truly bugged me was the lack of Citizen Erased. :frown:

He has no excuse, he used his 7 string manson for both supremacy and liquid state! WHY NOT CITIZEN ERASED??? Other than Guiding Light was an amazing set list! great to see Sunburn, MOTP and of course Butterflies and Hurricanes. Got right to the front (2nd row behind Chris :redface:) and was generally a great atmosphere (except everyone randomly dying for the lightning bolt cover-c'mon guys its lightning bolt!)

Queuing at Emirates was shambles though! Had been queuing all afternoon then half an hour before gates opened everyone just stood up and piled towards the gates wasting everyone's time. My Friend got Doms Drumstick :redface:
Reply 6473
Original post by RadioheadAnton
He has no excuse, he used his 7 string manson for both supremacy and liquid state! WHY NOT CITIZEN ERASED??? Other than Guiding Light was an amazing set list! great to see Sunburn, MOTP and of course Butterflies and Hurricanes. Got right to the front (2nd row behind Chris :redface:) and was generally a great atmosphere (except everyone randomly dying for the lightning bolt cover-c'mon guys its lightning bolt!)

Dang that's lucky, I went on the 25th and it looks like we saw different sets. Differences were:

25th
Bliss
Resistance
United States of Eurasia
Dead Star
New Born

26th
Map of the Problematique
Hysteria
Sunburn
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Stockholm Syndrome

I'm jealous of Sunburn because they didn't play that last time I saw them but I've seen the rest live (saw them 23rd November 2006). I was so happy when they played Dead Star yet so disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm and animation of the fans who obviously didn't know it. :frown:
Original post by Betacra
Dang that's lucky, I went on the 25th and it looks like we saw different sets. Differences were:

25th
Bliss
Resistance
United States of Eurasia
Dead Star
New Born

26th
Map of the Problematique
Hysteria
Sunburn
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Stockholm Syndrome

I'm jealous of Sunburn because they didn't play that last time I saw them but I've seen the rest live (saw them 23rd November 2006). I was so happy when they played Dead Star yet so disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm and animation of the fans who obviously didn't know it. :frown:

Yeah I jumped around like a lunatic while Matt was legging it back to the stage, as did a trio of gents behind me. Everyone else... *shrug*.

I'm relieved there was no clear cut better night more than anything, like with the last Wembley gigs (where I fortunately picked the better night).
Just seen this post OMG in November last year at the Glasgow secc Matt pointed the mic at me during starlight and I sang through it while getting suffocated by a barrier and drenched in sweat (not my own xD ) but yeah best moment of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anybody get the free tickets for the show on the 2nd of June? I did!! So excited!!
Reply 6477
I saw Muse on Sunday at the Emirates and it was amazing! The only problem is that I mostly only knew the older ones rather than the ones on their new albums. Judging by the rest of the crowd they were in the same boat though!

Just a shame it was Dizzee Rascal supporting rather than someone good.
Original post by Oziris
I saw Muse on Sunday at the Emirates and it was amazing! The only problem is that I mostly only knew the older ones rather than the ones on their new albums. Judging by the rest of the crowd they were in the same boat though!

Just a shame it was Dizzee Rascal supporting rather than someone good.

Credit where credit's due, Dizzee really won me round in the end. It's really not my kind of music, but I can appreciate he did an excellent job. Never thought I'd be saying that when I first saw the announcement!

... Having said that, I'm glad he's supporting the other Stone Roses night in a couple f weeks' time :tongue:
Reply 6479
Original post by JohnnySPal
Credit where credit's due, Dizzee really won me round in the end. It's really not my kind of music, but I can appreciate he did an excellent job. Never thought I'd be saying that when I first saw the announcement!

... Having said that, I'm glad he's supporting the other Stone Roses night in a couple f weeks' time :tongue:

To be fair he wasn't that bad but it's not my cup of tea and I only know 3 of his songs so the rest of the time I had no idea what was going on.

Quick Reply

Latest