The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
well played Elm :tongue: :wink:

:hat2: What time are you going?
Is it possible to finish all of Germany (History) in 5 days?
Original post by Elm Tree

If you're pretty dedicated, but you may go insane (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
If you're pretty dedicated, but you may go insane (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does (y) mean?
What does (y) mean?

It's like a thumbs up
Reply 4365
Original post by theslowbaker
Hey i am doing OCR
Are you doing Britain 1890-1918

I am doing that as well. I used to love History!!:smile:
Original post by Meliss
It's like a thumbs up

:smile:
Just finished revising Egyptian medicine...taking a break. :redface:
Original post by Molly_xox
How did you think they went :smile: I had a diabolical Spanish and Physics in the past fortnight but the others were okay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They went OK, but the pessimist inside me refuses to let me feel good about any of them haha. Which Spanish exam did you have? I had AQA Spanish on the 17th :smile:

Its possible to do in like 2 days if you work efficiently
FREEEEDOOOOOOOMM!!!!!! :woo::woo::woo: :banana: :banana2:

NO. MORE EXAMS!!!!!!!!
Original post by Princepieman
FREEEEDOOOOOOOMM!!!!!! :woo::woo::woo: :banana: :banana2:

NO. MORE EXAMS!!!!!!!!

:eek: Cool! I congratulate you and hope you relish your freedom for many days to come :wink: (I'm not off until 12th June)
Original post by JustaDreamer
Just finished revising Egyptian medicine...taking a break. :redface:

What board?
What board?

AQA...you do Edexcel right, as I've gathered from previous posts? :smile:
AQA...you do Edexcel right, as I've gathered from previous posts? :smile:

My gosh, why do I seem to be having so many stalkers lately? :tongue:
Original post by izzyyc
ohh right, i have two history papers, an english language, and maths paper:smile: but i have this week off:tongue:

how come you want to go to an international sixth form? ooh good luck for raising that.. its a lot of money

How come you have two? (Forgive me for me lack of knowledge with GCSEs :emo:) That sounds like a good mix to have left, apart from history - I wouldn't like to write all those long and tedious answers:rolleyes:

Well, it's not just any sixth form. It is part of a network of schools called the United World Colleges - originally founded by Kurt Hahn with Nelson Mandela and the princess of Jordan as co-chairmans.:colonhash: It's mission is to promote peace and understanding by bringing young people from around the world to learn, live and work together in the various colleges. There are, I believe, 120 countries represented throughout the schools; to apply you have to go through your countries 'national committee' and they hold interviews, select candidates and administer scholarships. :holmes:

The reason I have to raise so much is - despite the fact that 60% of all students who attend are on scholarships - our national committee is quite poor in terms of money and can only give out 1 or 2 full scholarships :angry:(in addition to the places at colleges where everyone receives a scholarship) and a handful of partial scholarships. That leaves the circa ~20 or so people (me) with no funding. :frown:

Sorry if this is ridonculouslly (my way of saying ridiculous) long :tongue:
:eek: Cool! I congratulate you and hope you relish your freedom for many days to come :wink: (I'm not off until 12th June)

Well, I still have to go to school on the 7th. We start our next classes in June with July off. :mad: (I need to bust my ass to get money for UWC as well, so not really free :s-smilie:)

At least you don't have to go to school after that. :redface:

Got any holiday plans yet?
My gosh, why do I seem to be having so many stalkers lately? :tongue:

:colone: Hehe
Original post by Princepieman
Well, I still have to go to school on the 7th. We start our next classes in June with July off. :mad: (I need to bust my ass to get money for UWC as well, so not really free :s-smilie:)

At least you don't have to go to school after that. :redface:

Got any holiday plans yet?

Nope, but I have majestic ideas that i'm sure will unfold themselves in time :colone: (or maybe not)
What does (y) mean?

It's a thumbs up, from my msn days :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easily.

Latest