The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE 2013 may students

Scroll to see replies

my brother sat the igcse edexcel english lang b may 23rd 13 ... anyone sit this? how did yu find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 441
Original post by Haleyparker
yea hopefully it's correct why Maya can't judge success through the profit and loss account what did you write for that? :smile:

I struggled in that question.. but I said as it can't show future potential costs.. and also maya must also look at other sheets like balance sheet to judge success, not only one type of account.
Reply 442
Original post by aadit999
Does anyone do Edexcel Geography and Edexcel ICT? Are there any threads for those?

Yeah I'm doing geography. What sections are you doing? I don't think there is a thread for geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 443
Original post by Vorte
Yeah I'm doing geography. What sections are you doing? I don't think there is a thread for geography.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am doing Rivers, Hazards, Economic activity and Energy, Urban or Ecosystems (depends on the question) and Fragile, how about you? Those field work and case study questions are the tough ones, otherwise Geo is more of common sense.
Reply 444
Anyone who does ICT, what does crowd sourcing mean?
Original post by skizzle

Never heard of it?.. Is it there on our spec? Check google

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 446
Original post by parasagarwal01

Posted from TSR Mobile[/
I've checked in the spec and didn't come across it.
Reply 447

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ilyatim

Yea.. I haven't seen it as well.. Have u read the textbook? It has stuff on general purpose software, custom software and off the shelf software.. I don't think I have seen it on the spec but is it possible for it to come up as it is the edexcel certified textbook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 449
Original post by aadit999
Does anyone do Edexcel Geography and Edexcel ICT? Are there any threads for those?

I do ICT but have not seen one. Maybe you make one it might be helpful for people who take ICT to discuss...:colondollar: :smile:
Reply 450
Yea.. I haven't seen it as well.. Have u read the textbook? It has stuff on general purpose software, custom software and off the shelf software.. I don't think I have seen it on the spec but is it possible for it to come up as it is the edexcel certified textbook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so but just read it incase it might show up in the paper but I heard this round the ICT paper is going to be tough. Do you think so?
Original post by Ilyatim
I don't think so but just read it incase it might show up in the paper but I heard this round the ICT paper is going to be tough. Do you think so?

U have contacts with examiners? Cool .. :P :biggrin:
I have no idea.. But considering a pattern.. It will be tough.. June 11 was tough , june 2012 was easy so now.. It will be tough

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 452
Is anyone doing aqa geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harveena123
my brother sat the igcse edexcel english lang b may 23rd 13 ... anyone sit this? how did yu find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it was alright :smile:
Original post by Ilyatim
I do ICT but have not seen one. Maybe you make one it might be helpful for people who take ICT to discuss...:colondollar: :smile:

Yea i do ICT it's on june 6th :smile: started studying yet?
Original post by skizzle

Crowd sourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to a large group of people or organisation. If you do business studies you'll understand this more it's more like outsourcing/contracting out. how come I've never come across this? :O
Original post by msxo
I struggled in that question.. but I said as it can't show future potential costs.. and also maya must also look at other sheets like balance sheet to judge success, not only one type of account.

okay :smile:
Reply 457
Original post by hassan54890
i am doing

I'm doing Physics 2. Does anybody know the exact experiment to show charging by friction in insulators?
Reply 458
Original post by Haleyparker
Yea i do ICT it's on june 6th :smile: started studying yet?

Yeah! I hv cos am scared of the ICT paper:redface: and are u ready?
Could you tell me what is a spyware?
Reply 459
U have contacts with examiners? Cool .. :P :biggrin:
I have no idea.. But considering a pattern.. It will be tough.. June 11 was tough , june 2012 was easy so now.. It will be tough

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my teacher who had a meeting with the edexcel people n told them that this round the paper is going to be difficult n she told us. Not only ICT but other subject to like the sciences(biology, chemistry and physics)

Quick Reply

Latest