The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Accommodation at Strathclyde University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Can you still apply for accommodation if you stay less than 25 miles from Glasgow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by RoryG 1
Can you still apply for accommodation if you stay less than 25 miles from Glasgow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. You just won't get top priority for your choice of halls.
Reply 402
Original post by RoryG 1
Does anyone know what collegelands is like to stay in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Collegelands is very nice but expensive!
Reply 403
Hey, I have just firmed my unconditional for Strathclyde, and have also just applied for Halls of Residence. However I live 20 miles from Strathckyde, do you think I'm still in with a chance of getting into halls? And did anyone on here have them same problem of not living 25 miles away from the uni but still wanting to stay in halls?
Cheers for any replies
Ryan!
Reply 404
hi everyone im thinking about applying to strathclyde next year, can anyone whos already exprienced it give me some feedback?
Original post by Andi99
hi everyone im thinking about applying to strathclyde next year, can anyone whos already exprienced it give me some feedback?

This is the accommodation thread. I suggest going to the ask a current student thread with general questions about the uni. Feel free to ask your questions about accommodation here.

Also, please be more specific (which course and anything more specific that you're thinking about), it's hard to answer "give me some feedback" when we don't really know what to give feedback about.
Reply 406
i was just wondering about accomodation, how they match you up with other people who are going there as well and also usually how many people do you share a flat with?
Original post by Andi99
i was just wondering about accomodation, how they match you up with other people who are going there as well and also usually how many people do you share a flat with?

Did you read through the thread? All the questions have been answered here before, the thread's search tool is helpful.

The flat sizes can be found on the Strathy accommodation website, and they might put you together with like minded people or you might be out of luck - the application has a lot of questions to answer regarding matching you up.
Reply 408
Is anyone staying at collegelands in September ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 409
Hey Roy, I wanna go, but not book yet.
Any one have comment about Collegeland ?

Should I take it?
Reply 410
Hi guys.

I received an unconditional offer from Strathclyde and I have to choose an accommodation for the first year.
Do you know something more about Garnett Hall?

And what is Collegeland? Is this linked with the University?

Thank you!
Original post by Cri92
Hi guys.

I received an unconditional offer from Strathclyde and I have to choose an accommodation for the first year.
Do you know something more about Garnett Hall?

And what is Collegeland? Is this linked with the University?

Thank you!

Not living in Garnett Hall myself, but I haven't really heard any negative words from the folk living in there. Nice and tidy plus you have your own sink in the room.

Collegelands is private halls that has nothing to do with Strathclyde.
Reply 412
Original post by FinnLassie
Not living in Garnett Hall myself, but I haven't really heard any negative words from the folk living in there. Nice and tidy plus you have your own sink in the room.

Collegelands is private halls that has nothing to do with Strathclyde.

Thank you :smile:
Hey guys iv got an unconditional offer for pharmacy at strathclyde and been looking at accommodation and leaning towards private halls because they say they offer car park which I need. The two main I can see are Blackfriars and Collegelands but not sure which to pick. Can anyone give me some advice please it would he greatly appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 414
Does anyone know when you get accommodation offers?
Original post by emmiemce
Does anyone know when you get accommodation offers?

You're not getting one, smelly :/
IIRC apparently it's meant to be this month anyway? :smile:

see you Monday - miss you.
(edited 10 years ago)
I applied for accommodation a few months back, I have not received any kind of confirmation though, I'm assuming I wont hear anything until I meet my conditions, can anyone confirm this?
I applied for accommodation a few months back, I have not received any kind of confirmation though, I'm assuming I wont hear anything until I meet my conditions, can anyone confirm?
Reply 418
Original post by hollieeilloh
You're not getting one, smelly :/
IIRC apparently it's meant to be this month anyway? :smile:

see you Monday - miss you.

That's fine I'll be coming to live with you then Hollzo!! :smile: I thought it was this month, so exciting! Guessing its just through email like everything else?

I miss you too! Looking forward to seeing you all stunning on Monday. :smile:
Original post by emmiemce
That's fine I'll be coming to live with you then Hollzo!! :smile: I thought it was this month, so exciting! Guessing its just through email like everything else?

I miss you too! Looking forward to seeing you all stunning on Monday. :smile:

YAYYYY! That would be a party :smile: yeah I assume so anyway, I just wanna know where we be livin'!

:colone: see you at the Pedz house :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending