The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I still use this thread Shadab so shhhh :wink:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I still use this thread Shadab so shhhh :wink:

Suuuuure, we've all got one other thread where we hide :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Suuuuure, we've all got one other thread where we hide :mmm:

Yeah, but for you it's *536274586342 other threads :mmm: :wink: .
Yeah, but for you it's *536274586342 other threads :mmm: :wink: .

:lol: :nah:

I get exiled out of everywhere I swear... Polyglot thread (with the help of mango) has turned German :lol:

Maths A Level thread, they just seem to post advanced stuff now (not a level standard) and it just gets annoying:tongue:

Where else... Hmmm :holmes:
:lol: :nah:

I get exiled out of everywhere I swear... Polyglot thread (with the help of mango) has turned German :lol:

Maths A Level thread, they just seem to post advanced stuff now (not a level standard) and it just gets annoying:tongue:

Where else... Hmmm :holmes:

Are we ignoring the year 13, 12, 10 and 9 threads, then? :wink:

Admittedly the 10 and 9 threads don't get a lot of traffic, but still :tongue:
Are we ignoring the year 13, 12, 10 and 9 threads, then? :wink:

Admittedly the 10 and 9 threads don't get a lot of traffic, but still :tongue:

Year 9: :nothing:
Year 10: They have huge walls of text, which I hate :tongue:
Year 12: They don't talk as much, but meh... Don't talk a lot there anymore
Year 13: dead :lol:

The Year 11 thread is probably the most active but even we are slowing down a little :emo: (and no it's not because some of us are buggering off to the vet section, I don't know what you're talking about honestly)
The Year 11 thread is probably the most active but even we are slowing down a little :emo: (and no it's not because some of us are buggering off to the vet section, I don't know what you're talking about honestly)

Hahaha, I prefer it like this compared to pages upon pages of talk in a few minutes :tongue:

Totally :wink: I miss the old thread, I don't reply much here anymore (relatively)
Reply 4428
Elm.

I will do it by tonight! Email me to remind me!
Edit: Supposed to be out with my friends but instead im emailing extreme guy resources. Cool. Cool. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4429
Anyone else have Unit 1 History exam(Cold War) on Monday the 3rd? Ergh im dreading that exam. But the good thing is that we've finished school now! Only have to go in for exams:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pizza66
Anyone else have Unit 1 History exam(Cold War) on Monday the 3rd? Ergh im dreading that exam. But the good thing is that we've finished school now! Only have to go in for exams:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup. I'm doing Section 4, 5 and 6.
Reply 4431
Original post by Pizza66

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye! Edexcel?! I hate the cold war!

Edit: section 4+5+6
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha, I prefer it like this compared to pages upon pages of talk in a few minutes :tongue:

Totally :wink: I miss the old thread, I don't reply much here anymore (relatively)

Same. I miss the Year 10/11 holiday crew. I haven't seen Kittay in ages. Mancuinian barely posts these days as well :emo: . We're a dying breed.
Reply 4433

We only have huge walls of text because lots of people only visit occasionally, so when they do visit, you have to speak about EVERYTHING there is to speak about! :tongue:
Same. I miss the Year 10/11 holiday crew. I haven't seen Kittay in ages. Mancuinian barely posts these days as well :emo: . We're a dying breed.

:frown: it was a nice bunch, remember that time we were warned about out religious talks :mmm:

Kittaaaaay (that's the right amount :lol:) she's been well, talk to her on whatsapp... She's being doing her exams and that, I'll tell her to pop on
:sigh:
Original post by Vionar
We only have huge walls of text because lots of people only visit occasionally, so when they do visit, you have to speak about EVERYTHING there is to speak about! :tongue:

Yeah I know :tongue: just saying..
Reply 4435

Yeah I know :tongue: just saying..

Walls are our main excuse for having so little posts, and that we're too young to be going on TSR already! (Well not really, but in the TSR world, it's mainly college and university students with a small faction of GCSE students!)
Original post by Vionar
Walls are our main excuse for having so little posts, and that we're too young to be going on TSR already! (Well not really, but in the TSR world, it's mainly college and university students with a small faction of GCSE students!)

Okaaaaay :h:

Watched brave :cool:
Reply 4437
i love geography:party2:
Original post by gomg
i love geography:party2:

I don't love case studies :unimpressed:
Reply 4439
I don't love case studies :unimpressed:

I like the natural hazards ones and river and coasts ones they are easy to remember, it's just the economic development case studies which are a lil' bit more difficult - but are surprisingly the most interesting

Latest