6 food chains
3 herbivores

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tw15st3d
i think 6....???

Ye i got the same :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vorte
Hey, yeah it was cool, but in my opinion i found paper 2 easier than paper 1.
What did you write for the last question in p2 ( Why would it be painful to move the elbow) ? :biggrin:

I put that the synovial fluid and capsule don't go all way round joint and bones can rub together= painnnn
yeh I didn't like the fish farming qs but I think I did okay! What did people put for why sperm test might not be correct???
i said that
the sperm may have used up some but not all of the oxygen yet (for respiration)

and that it was only a small amount of sperm so the rest of his sperm may have been fertile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
I wrote there is no cartilage in the bones therefore slight movement causes friction between the joints therefore causing pain... which causes the joint difficult to move
Reply 106
Original post by hhalai96
I wrote there is no cartilage in the bones therefore slight movement causes friction between the joints therefore causing pain... which causes the joint difficult to move

Woot. I wrote the exact same thing. :wink:
Reply 107
Paper 1 was nice of human biology
Reply 108
Did anyone find out the answer to which part of the fungal cell glycogen was made of/in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 109
Original post by NDM.
Did anyone find out the answer to which part of the fungal cell glycogen was made of/in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

vacuole, isn't it?
Isn't the vacuole a place where water and sugars are stored?
The vacuous of a plant cell contains cell sap. Cell sap is a watery mixture of water, mineral ions and sugars. I don't think the vavuole is made of glycogen. The midsized dark spots (the food stores) are.
Reply 111
Original post by TheGrillMan
The vacuous of a plant cell contains cell sap. Cell sap is a watery mixture of water, mineral ions and sugars. I don't think the vavuole is made of glycogen. The midsized dark spots (the food stores) are.

Do you remember what letter you put?
I thought that A was the nuclei
B - cytoplasm?
C - cell wall
And d - vacuole

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NDM.
Do you remember what letter you put?
I thought that A was the nuclei
B - cytoplasm?
C - cell wall
And d - vacuole

Posted from TSR Mobile

The midsized dark spots (not the really small spots because they are mitochondria).
On the gap-fill exercise, did you guys put 'global warming' or 'climate change'?
Reply 114
Original post by thelyphron
On the gap-fill exercise, did you guys put 'global warming' or 'climate change'?

I put global warming. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vorte
I put global warming. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, me too.

I was a big fan of that question, I must say (cheers, Edexcel, I'll take 10 marks :wink:. I did however cock up the very first question on food webs due to an inability to read and/or count, it seems...
They'll Defo accept either GW or CC in the ms.
For that fill in the blanks question.. There was a part that was on the digestive system.. I thought over it for some time and I felt tht it was supposed to be METHANE but I wrote faeces instead.. I don't know which one's correct.. Anyone remembers?.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGrillMan
6 food chains
3 herbivores

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were 4 herbivores if I'm not mistaken.. Herbivores are those that feed on plants and I am sure there were 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Original post by parasagarwal01
There were 4 herbivores if I'm not mistaken.. Herbivores are those that feed on plants and I am sure there were 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

no but the mouse in tht food chain was also feeding on the caterplillar or something like tht so tht makes the mouse an omnivore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending