The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3060
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Yeah true. But your making it seem as if Inter are going to charge back up to the top next season, which clearly isn't the case. Mazzari is a good manager don't get me wrong but their squad is poor so they will be in a transition season. While if Napoli keep hold of Hamsik and Cavani they will be up there again. You also have to add in the fact that Rafa is a good manager so they will almost certainly finish in the top three. I need to find out what Napoli's transfer budget is cause if they have a decent amount then things could get interesting, I think they will be fighting it out with Milan for second. Milan need to buy a lot of players to challenge for the title, annoying thing with Serie A is that Juve are ahead of everyone else but then the teams behind them are quite even. Need the likes of Inter, Milan and Napoli to make additions and then it will get extremely interesting :wink:

I agree, it depends on whether they keep cavani and hamsik. Keeping those two will almost certainly get them in top 3. But a loss to them and lack of refunding could take them out of the top 3.

I think that with milan they don't need too many signings, they were in transition and handled it very well, attacking wise they're sound but they won't be above juve come the end of the season. I don't know napoli's transfer budget but apparently they're fine financially so we'll have to see how things progress. Although if they get big money for cavani/hamsik they could reinvest that in the squad :dontknow:

The other reason I said inter is because they're out of europe, so can focus entirely on the league. As the season goes on I expect them to show form but they won't be showing immediate fireworks, hopefully they don't undergo an injury crisis though.

Anyway we'll take this to the italian thread.
Original post by jam277
Hello guys and welcome to the new chelsea thread.

Number 17, future chelsea legend and best player in the world

Now this made my day, just priceless.. best player in the World? Mate... get off it!!
Original post by DentalPlan4lisa
What trolling? You just can't throw accusations at people who disagree with you.

BTW, you failed at trying to imply I'm Stupid. You said "future Chelsea legend and best player in the world." That could mean two things; what you are trying to say you meant or that you meant he is currently the best player in the world. It's your fault for not using appropriate grammar to make points.

Have you watched Hazard in a single game this season? He's young and has so much potential, every time he's been on the ball he has made an impact. I'd much rather have Hazard than Bale in our squad, any day.
Original post by Eloades11
Have you watched Hazard in a single game this season? He's young and has so much potential, every time he's been on the ball he has made an impact. I'd much rather have Hazard than Bale in our squad, any day.

Same here.. Not because Hazard is better than Bale, but because the bloke is still 22.. I never implied that Hazard hasn't got massive potential, but best player in the world or even best player in the world in the future, I doubt.
Marca report that José Mourinho will be announced as the official new manager of Chelsea on June 2nd.

Urghhhh can we please have a more reliable source already?! The suspense is too much.
Original post by The Assassin
Marca report that José Mourinho will be announced as the official new manager of Chelsea on June 2nd.

Urghhhh can we please have a more reliable source already?! The suspense is too much.

Just consider it already confirmed. It's easier that way. It's clearly going to happen.
Original post by jam277
With higuain, the CL and the PL are arsenal's to lose too right?
Calls me an idiot. I prove myself, you then complain about grammar, you're looking for arguments.

I'm not looking for arguments. The only reason I have had any issues with you was because I was under the impression you were Arsenal.. but I guess you're a Chelsea fan that likes commenting on the ins and outs of Arsenal? What I'm saying is, if you don't even like Arsenal, sod off.
I'm not looking for arguments. The only reason I have had any issues with you was because I was under the impression you were Arsenal.. but I guess you're a Chelsea fan that likes commenting on the ins and outs of Arsenal? What I'm saying is, if you don't even like Arsenal, sod off.

Aren't you an Arsenal fan commenting on the Chelsea thread? :rolleyes:
Original post by Conzy210
Aren't you an Arsenal fan commenting on the Chelsea thread? :rolleyes:

You're an astute one aren't ya.. I've posted like 3 times on this thread. Jam227 fingerprints are all over the Arsenal thread, god, I wouldn't be surprised if he started it :rolleyes:
Reply 3069
You're an astute one aren't ya.. I've posted like 3 times on this thread. Jam227 fingerprints are all over the Arsenal thread, god, I wouldn't be surprised if he started it :rolleyes:

We call the arsenal thread a laughing stock for a reason, originally it was the arsenal society, but was changed to thread to stop this stuff. I guess managers aren't allowed to comment on other teams too, or give praise or say they didn't play well too.

Clearly looking for an argument. I'm not going to entertain you after this.

And it's 277. Get it right.
Reply 3070
Are you the flyingballsack btw? Just talking in a slightly more eloquent manner?
Original post by jam277
Are you the flyingballsack btw? Just talking in a slightly more eloquent manner?

did you just call me a flyingballsack? real mature. If that is a person though, no i'm not that individual. But good on him, he probably was tired of your arrogant behaviour like I am.

(Didn't know I was eloquent.. thanks ha)
Reply 3072

The Arsenal Thread is for discussion about Arsenal; anyone's welcome to post in the thread as long as they're not breaking any TSR rules. Which, incidentally, telling someone to 'sod off' here comes extremely close to doing.

I'm going to ask you two to please stop this argument. It doesn't do the forum any good and it certainly doesn't belong on this thread. :yy:
But good on him, he probably was tired of your arrogant behaviour like I am.

No, Flyingballsack was just a massive ****.
Original post by Cannotbelieveit
No, Flyingballsack was just a massive ****.

:ditto:
Original post by Abiraleft
The Arsenal Thread is for discussion about Arsenal; anyone's welcome to post in the thread as long as they're not breaking any TSR rules. Which, incidentally, telling someone to 'sod off' here comes extremely close to doing.

I'm going to ask you two to please stop this argument. It doesn't do the forum any good and it certainly doesn't belong on this thread. :yy:

Wow, I noticed I've been banned from the Arsenal thread, so much for free speech.

Honestly, talk about ganging up on someone who disagrees. It seems if you go against the grain and then try to defend yourself against the "veterans," you get ostracised. So much for the Arsenal thread "welcoming everyone."
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3076
Wow, I noticed I've been banned from the Arsenal thread, so much for free speech.

Honestly, talk about ganging up on someone who disagrees. It seems if you go against the grain and then try to defend yourself against the "veterans," you get ostracised. So much for the Arsenal thread "welcoming everyone."

What do you mean you've been banned from the Arsenal Thread? :holmes: Tbh if you're having problems, make a thread in the Ask A Moderator forum - we don't want this thread to go too far off topic. :smile:
Reply 3077
Damn, is it me or has the thread been infected with petty comments? I know there's no football guys but come on now we can solve this on the chat forums. Not the chelsea thread, the thread isn't for bitching about other people and looking for arguments :cool:
But seriously it's getting boring and I don't want to see absolute nonsense on this thread.
Original post by jam277
I agree, it depends on whether they keep cavani and hamsik. Keeping those two will almost certainly get them in top 3. But a loss to them and lack of refunding could take them out of the top 3.

I think that with milan they don't need too many signings, they were in transition and handled it very well, attacking wise they're sound but they won't be above juve come the end of the season. I don't know napoli's transfer budget but apparently they're fine financially so we'll have to see how things progress. Although if they get big money for cavani/hamsik they could reinvest that in the squad :dontknow:

The other reason I said inter is because they're out of europe, so can focus entirely on the league. As the season goes on I expect them to show form but they won't be showing immediate fireworks, hopefully they don't undergo an injury crisis though.

Anyway we'll take this to the italian thread.

Napoli have posted a profit for the last 6 seasons iirc. They have no reason to sell and can splash the cash if they need to I would have thought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest