The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: my friend is quite good at predicting... We don't bet though :ninja: (ie.me taking his predictions and betting with them)

Once I betted some money on a score... And had it gone through I'd have been in the moneys!!!! (it wasn't authorised -.-)
£275 would be a big deal for me :colondollar:
:lol: I need to invest in you :mmm:
I need money :frown:
Whaaaaaat?!:eek:
But what exactly are they?

I'm scared of investments and everything, I'm too poor :wink:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
But what exactly are they?

I'm scared of investments and everything, I'm too poor :wink:

Questions like this are inexcusable, in times like this where we have google :noway:
Original post by justinawe
Questions like this are inexcusable, in times like this where we have google :noway:

:hand: I cba... :colonhash: oh oh oh... I'm gonna PM you now
If any one is doing British depth study 1890-1918 I advise you have a look at this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post42846773
I seriously can't be bothered watching videos :rofl: sorry for the effort!

:erm: I'm just so drained... :frown: and depressed and stressed (not over exams :tongue:)
I seriously can't be bothered watching videos :rofl: sorry for the effort!

:erm: I'm just so drained... :frown: and depressed and stressed (not over exams :tongue:)

:jumphug: Hope you feel better soon. If you need a chat or anything you know you can always PM me :smile:
Haha, true true :mmm:

:lol: it's bad how much I've lost in "giving a ****" over exams :/ I've given up with them, so whatever happens shall happen.

I know I can do well at a level :tongue: GCSEs are pointless... And not having like 10 A*s won't stop uni applications. I'll have at least 7 which isn't something I'd be happy with, but shall do :h:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
:jumphug: Hope you feel better soon. If you need a chat or anything you know you can always PM me :smile:

Thanks :smile: it tends to happen during the holidays :ahee: didn't help that things happened as soon as school finished! (don't ask :tongue: nothing big, but to me it was)

:lol: you can get rich and live comfortably without an education anyway so you're fine.

If I didn't have an education, I'd probably go into designing products tbh :tongue:
Aah, what kind of "OTT level grades"?

:awesome:

Actually, I'd go into show business :teehee:
Aah, what kind of "OTT level grades"?

:awesome:

Actually, I'd go into show business :teehee:

You should be a photographer! :teehee:
Original post by justinawe
You should be a photographer! :teehee:

I'd be a good one :hand:
Oh wow, not asking for much then ay?:wink:
:lol:

No idea... I didn't mean show business like... I mean musicals, films, musician.. any of that crap :redface:
Reply 4478
:lol:

No idea... I didn't mean show business like... I mean musicals, films, musician.. any of that crap :redface:

It's not all crap! Musician and that sort of stuff is, but not plays, musicals or films!
That'd be so cool (but not X Factor)

My voice needs a lot of training though

Latest