The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
What's wrong with it?

A guy doesn't need a six pack to have a nice body and he hardly looks like a skinny twig.

I can tell just by looking at him that he has genetically small pectoral muscles. And secondly, look at his obliques. They're virtually non-existent giving him somewhat of an 'hour glass' figure (he could have unnaturally high levels of estrogen for a man). Not to mention his 'love handles'. He's just a 'small' man built on a relatively 'large' frame. In other words, he's your average 'Joe'.

Spoiler

hollywoodbudgie
Just like a gorgeous female body doesn't need to have completely huge breasts. It's all about proportions.

Yes, and his proportions make him look like a head on a log. His chest is smaller than his hips. If we're talking about proportions here, he should have a 'v-shape' to his upper body.

lilmissshady
I smell something burning here...jealous much?

Jealous of what exactly? :curious:
(edited 10 years ago)

Oh come on ladies, he's really over rated.

Try Carlos Martin :sogood:

(Turkish guy brought up in Spain)

Maybe I'm just biased though because I have a thing men with black hair. :colondollar:

I love the apprentice!

And I don't think there's a Turk in it :confused:

I hope you don't think that loud mouthed Greek girl is a Turk. :puke:

No I actually love Kivanc Tatlitug, this whole thread could be on him, and I would happy:biggrin:

Wow!! He doesn't sound very Turkish though
I agree with your thing for black hair, try Burak Ozcivit.

Luisa is Greek?!?! haha she is awful, needs to leave IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RamocitoMorales
I can tell just by looking at him that he has genetically small pectoral muscles. And secondly, look at his obliques. They're virtually non-existent giving him somewhat of an 'hour glass' figure (he could have unnaturally high levels of estrogen for a man). Not to mention his 'love handles'. He's just a 'small' man built on a relatively 'large' frame. In other words, he's your average 'Joe'.

I don't think too many girls would complain if they ended up with a guy like that! And if you analyse someone's body like that then I guess you're bound to find some imperfections.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username97
I don't think too many girls would complain if they ended up with a guy like that!

Well by 'too many', you probably mean 'most', in which case most girls don't exactly bring much to the table themselves (that is if we speak in purely aesthetic terms. Of course, most girls have even worse personalities.)

Username97
And if you analyse someone's body like that then I guess you're bound to find some imperfections.

He's a model. Of course I'm going to analyse his body, especially if it is flaunted around like it has been in this thread. My analysis is no different to what you'd see in a fitness forum.
good eveining turkish freinds :ap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rubyturner94
good eveining turkish freinds :ap

Hallo pretty toorkish woman :beard:

No I actually love Kivanc Tatlitug, this whole thread could be on him, and I would happy:biggrin:

Wow!! He doesn't sound very Turkish though
I agree with your thing for black hair, try Burak Ozcivit.

I approve :sexface:

Luisa is Greek?!?! haha she is awful, needs to leave IMO

Come on, she has that Greek nose.

She keeps going on about how she's some brunette beauty, but all I see is fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake tits... just... plastic, It's a show about 'business' so why go on about beauty she doesn't really even have :rolleyes: (besides, the doctor woman is so much hotter :tongue:)

If she's 'serious' about the competition, then surely she should act professionally rather than get her tits out on camera.

my rant. :colondollar:
is it all guys on here? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't you noticed that I'm the only 'guy' to have posted on this page? :facepalm2:
Haven't you noticed that I'm the only 'guy' to have posted on this page? :facepalm2:

hahaha really?
well i saw that a couple of you were talking about girls, so thought that there are mostly guys on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2709
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Aren't some people a bundle of joy? :rolleyes:

yeap :smile: really, what she said was weird :s-smilie: I guess she had "not very positive" experience with men in Turkey :colone:
Reply 2710
hello RubyTurner94 :smile:
Original post by lNurl
hello RubyTurner94 :smile:

hi :smile: already loving this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
well i saw that a couple of you were talking about girls

You think he looks like a girl? :teehee:

he who? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2714

you meant to press the link xD

Original post by lNurl
you meant to press the link xD

hes ok, not all that :/ hes got good shoulders :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on, she has that Greek nose.

She keeps going on about how she's some brunette beauty, but all I see is fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake tits... just... plastic, It's a show about 'business' so why go on about beauty she doesn't really even have :rolleyes: (besides, the doctor woman is so much hotter :tongue:)

If she's 'serious' about the competition, then surely she should act professionally rather than get her tits out on camera.

my rant. :colondollar:

Oh I can see it now, I thought Jewish at first though.
Leah, really?? She's not exactly natural herself, and I really don't see the craze about her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2717
I extremely want Jason Leech to win xD
Leah, really?? She's not exactly natural herself, and I really don't see the craze about her.

Meh, that's true.
Being a doctor adds some appeal to me. Women in science and all that.
She was a bit annoying today.

The last few posts have been on Turkish men so idk why you'd think that :laugh:
TSR's nice in that it's one of the few forums I've seen that's nearly 50:50 male female

Anyway hosgeldin :wavey:
Meh, that's true.
Being a doctor adds some appeal to me. Women in science and all that.
She was a bit annoying today.

The last few posts have been on Turkish men so idk why you'd think that :laugh:
TSR's nice in that it's one of the few forums I've seen that's nearly 50:50 male female

Anyway hosgeldin :wavey:

teshekur :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending