The Student Room Group

Higher Geography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Looked over lithosphere. I dont understand how to do the mapwork or anything.
Do we need to know anything about ribbon lakes??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 382
Could somebody tell me the questions they think will come up in Lithosphere.
Original post by hendycfc
Could somebody tell me the questions they think will come up in Lithosphere.

I'm guessing limestone, and a few other people have said that too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by chaarlotte
I'm guessing limestone, and a few other people have said that too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been taught limestone so I am completely clueless as you will see..

If predicted limestone can they only ask questions such as explaining formation of limestone features and limestone mapwork?
Reply 385
Original post by hendycfc
I haven't been taught limestone so I am completely clueless as you will see..

If predicted limestone can they only ask questions such as explaining formation of limestone features and limestone mapwork?

If it is limestone they will ask you about 1 feature and with that either a map question, picture question or mass movement (I think). I doubt they would ask you about 2 features, but they might. You never know :smile:
Reply 386
Getting a bit stuck when revising, but think when I start the exam I'll just put pen to paper and go into auto-pilot, so it should be all good.

Make sure you get plenty of sleep guys, writing 10 pages when remotely tired sucks so much.
Reply 387
Original post by regalrose
Can you please share your notes :colondollar:

Sure here u go:smile:)
Original post by strawberrylove
Also if anyone wants to message me, my teacher always predicts the questions that come up.. She's been spot on for the last 7 years so if you want to know just message me:smile: just a suggestion ahah :smile:

Could i have these. Message me
Reply 389
Original post by CSM1996
My case study is the Ganges or something :L Anyway I got some notes in my book which should suffice, our teacher just skipped it though.

P.s. I got 2 warning points for calling someone an A-hole hahahaha omg

Omg hahaha for real? haha losing ur Rep there. So why did u call him that? Lol

P.S. that question i told u about that was in my Prelim: 2008 Paper 2 Q6c :smile: Have fun there:wink:
Reply 390
Original post by mjj22
Sure here u go:smile:)

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by regalrose
Thank you! :smile:

No Problem at all:smile:
Please anyone give me some tips on identifying limestone features on a map? And is swallow hole and pot hole the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 393
Original post by Arsenal FC 1996
Could i have these. Message me

If you get them, message them to me? Hah, no idea how to/can't really be bothered trying to go about finding the original poster...
Reply 394
Does anyone have any notes on Aswan High Dam please?
Original post by lovecupcakes
Please anyone give me some tips on identifying limestone features on a map? And is swallow hole and pot hole the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 396
Hey does anybody have any predictions as to what might come up in paper 2 for RLD?
Original post by Nessie162

Spoiler

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 398
Original post by mjj22
Omg hahaha for real? haha losing ur Rep there. So why did u call him that? Lol

P.S. that question i told u about that was in my Prelim: 2008 Paper 2 Q6c :smile: Have fun there:wink:

Eh it was because his messages were full and I couldn't send him one so I was like "Clear your messages you nincompoop" except I didn't use that word :tongue:
Reply 399
Original post by strawberrylove
Also if anyone wants to message me, my teacher always predicts the questions that come up.. She's been spot on for the last 7 years so if you want to know just message me:smile: just a suggestion ahah :smile:

Can you please message me?

Quick Reply

Latest