The Student Room Group

Higher French 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zarabee
The people in Martinique are more open.
Then I didn't get the second part...

More laid-back/relaxed :cool:
Reply 341
Did anyone get her grandfather was in bad health for question 3 I think it was and for the last question she wanted to go to the USA and better understand English & go abroad to help young people with illnesses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 342
Original post by weejackie10
Did anyone get her grandfather was in bad health for question 3 I think it was and for the last question she wanted to go to the USA and better understand English & go abroad to help young people with illnesses

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got all of that! But she wanted a sabbatical year in either Australia or the USA?..
Reply 343
Yeah I got sabbatical x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 344
Anyone remember any others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 345
Anyone else write their listening answers on the lined paper instead of below the questions? :facepalm:
Reply 346
Original post by Nfergs
Anyone else write their listening answers on the lined paper instead of below the questions? :facepalm:

Nope, you really aren't meant to do that :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 347
Nope, you really aren't meant to do that :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and another girl in my class ended up doing that since the invigilator didn't bother to tell us where to write our answers... oh well :rolleyes:
I didn't think it was ill young people.. thought it was just ill people but could be wrong.

I said her grandad was ill and couldn't go on long flights, or he didn't like long flights, can't remember.

The people of Martinique are more open and smiley.. they are not as pressed as people are in Paris.

I've realised that in the reading I mistook les voisins for les voitures. Oh dear. I had no sleep the night before.
Original post by jadoreétudier
I didn't think it was ill young people.. thought it was just ill people but could be wrong.

I said her grandad was ill and couldn't go on long flights, or he didn't like long flights, can't remember.

The people of Martinique are more open and smiley.. they are not as pressed as people are in Paris.

I've realised that in the reading I mistook les voisins for les voitures. Oh dear. I had no sleep the night before.

I did the exact same thing with les voisins!
Original post by HaggisMuncher23
I did the exact same thing with les voisins!

Glad I'm not the only one! I was such a zombie yesterday.
Reply 351
I think they'll be quite lenient anyways. At least it's over no point in worrying about it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they'll be quite lenient anyways. At least it's over no point in worrying about it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually my French teacher says that the markers are not lenient in the reading or listening. If you use very poor English or the wrong tenses then you simply don't get the mark!
Reply 353
Aww sweet, exams over anyway! So roll on summer x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 354
Out of curiosity, had anyone actually heard of a Caribbean island called Martinique before this exam? I hadn't :colondollar:
Reply 355
Original post by srm4
Out of curiosity, had anyone actually heard of a Caribbean island called Martinique before this exam? I hadn't :colondollar:

Yes I had, at the start of the year looked at all the exotic islands owned by the french colony, some are beautiful!
Reply 356
Original post by FeelingofSuccess
Am I the only one here in 6th year? Hehe :tongue:

Nope, I also am :smile:
Reply 357
See the question about what was there to do for tourists, anyone get boat trips & water sports.
Then the second part was what was there to do for people who do not enjoy water? What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
See the question about what was there to do for tourists, anyone get boat trips & water sports.
Then the second part was what was there to do for people who do not enjoy water? What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Nfergs
Nope, I also am :smile:

I got they could go hiking in the mountains but not too sure!

Oh cool! What are you doing next year? :smile:
Original post by srm4

Yes. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending