Scroll to see replies

^ Ah well ok. Is missing out on great music. :yep:

Ninja or Ninjaress?

:ninjagirl:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^^ Argh it's a band!! :stomp:

Ninja repper eh?

I like Led Zep :h:
if you told me 2 years i would be throwing a fit over losing my calculator i would have laughed in your face
my calculator is my life right now :mmm: i know sad :getmecoat:
Reply 4523
^Has found true love...in the form a calculator :h:
Original post by Potiron
I just tried to give you rep and accidentally negged you, sorry.

:colonhash:

I did that accidentally to Bee once, I gave her the best make-up rep ever... :perv:

Original post by Stevo F
^^has been repped by me to make up for it :yep:

Woooo! :h:

Thanks Bolar Pear! :h:
Original post by Converse girl
if you told me 2 years i would be throwing a fit over losing my calculator i would have laughed in your face
my calculator is my life right now :mmm: i know sad :getmecoat:

I use my calculator so much now that the main number and symbol buttons have rubbed off! :mmm:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^^ Argh it's a band!! :stomp:

Ninja repper eh?

I'm not too keen on Led Zep but I listen to a band that have been said to be similar to them, called Ayreon! :h: Ever heard of them? :biggrin:
^^^^^ :teeth:

^Ah ok and no i haven't heard heard of them but i'll check them out!
My friends don't share the same tastes in music as me. Makes me sad. Lol
Original post by boumavilla
I use my calculator so much now that the main number and symbol buttons have rubbed off! :mmm:

I'm not too keen on Led Zep but I listen to a band that have been said to be similar to them, called Ayreon! :h: Ever heard of them? :biggrin:

:mmm: that happened to my old one but it broke rest in piece clayton the 3rd :rip: :sad:
Original post by IDukem
^Has found true love...in the form a calculator :h:

yeah he is my macho man

macho macho macho man is that a soong or am i making it up?
Reply 4529
yeah he is my macho man

macho macho macho man is that a soong or am i making it up?

It was a song by a woman named Sinitta in the 80's...i'm quite embarrassed that I actually knew the song >.<
Original post by IDukem
It was a song by a woman named Sinitta in the 80's...i'm quite embarrassed that I actually knew the song >.<

aaaah oh yeah

naaaaaw its okay we wont judge you
Reply 4531
I'm out of reps but somebody repped me on this page, and i'd let to get them on recharge please reveal your self ninja repper :ninja:
Reply 4532
aaaah oh yeah

naaaaaw its okay we wont judge you

Goooood, cause I like rock and metal so saying that I know an 80's second rate pop song would be a bit embarrassing. Although I do like Michael Jackson, prince and Bruno Mars so I do like stuff that isn't rock and metal too :biggrin:
:rolleyes: that is not embaressing

mj is cool smoot criminal :ahee: and bruno mars (simba is going to kill me if i say anything bad about him:mmm:)
Reply 4534
:rolleyes: that is not embaressing

mj is cool smoot criminal :ahee: and bruno mars (simba is going to kill me if i say anything bad about him:mmm:)

It is for me :u:

I love Beat It :biggrin: The latest Bruno Mars CD is quite good in my opinion :yep:
Original post by IDukem
It is for me :u:

I love Beat It :biggrin: The latest Bruno Mars CD is quite good in my opinion :yep:

beat it :yep: i havent heard it :nope: so i cant really say
Reply 4536
beat it :yep: i havent heard it :nope: so i cant really say

There's loads more, but my favourite album from MJ is probably 'Bad' :smile: It's all right ha! what music do you like? :h:
^is a totally reasonable person
^Is totally bipolar
i like bands like the kooks the artic monkeys, foster the people, two door cinema club one night only. i dont know what sort of genre they come under :dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest