The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Geddes Court

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinnia
I'm in room 5/1! Hi there neighbour!

Ahh that's cool! I was wondering when I'd meet someone who would be in the same hall as me! Hello! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by ThomasCrawford92
Ahh that's cool! I was wondering when I'd meet someone who would be in the same hall as me! Hello! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't even think about the possibility of meeting other people in the same hall before I suddenly remembered about TSR, heh. What are you going to study? :smile:
Original post by pinnia
I didn't even think about the possibility of meeting other people in the same hall before I suddenly remembered about TSR, heh. What are you going to study? :smile:

I've been on it for a whole trying to fin people living in Geddes, I'm going to study the LLB Law :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinnia

*while *find

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been on it for a whole trying to fin people living in Geddes, I'm going to study the LLB Law :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Journalism and Spanish! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinnia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very cool! I'm glad I've found someone was beginning to get a bit nervous haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by pinnia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very cool! I'm glad I've found someone was beginning to get a bit nervous haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You two are across the corridor from one another - 5/1 and 5/2.
Original post by tufc
You two are across the corridor from one another - 5/1 and 5/2.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by tufc
One of my best mates was in there this year. Let's just say that he was male, but that room hasn't been short of female presence.

In terms of where it is, it's the first room on third floor, which is in west wing. It overlooks the area outside Geddes, so it looks over toward east wing. Although it's third floor, it's only one floor up from where you enter Geddes.

Ahah good job I'm bringing my own sheets. Glad to hear its not too far up, it'll be good for stumbling in after a night out.
Reply 29
Original post by AnnaLB1
Ahah good job I'm bringing my own sheets. Glad to hear its not too far up, it'll be good for stumbling in after a night out.

You'll be more glad about the floor it's on for dragging the shopping up; I was on top floor, and worked out I spent more time drunk than in lectures this year, but always managed to make it up the stairs haha.
Reply 30
Original post by cazmac19
Hey, im room 3/10 Geddes court!

Hey, I'm in room 4/10, confirmed it tonight :smile:
Reply 31
Jut realised tht means different floors, stupid Ellie :tongue:
Reply 32
Original post by elliej95
Hey, I'm in room 4/10, confirmed it tonight :smile:

Gonna be in room 4/11.. hey neighbour :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Bella-May
Gonna be in room 4/11.. hey neighbour :smile:

Aw wow found my neighbour! What you going to study? :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by elliej95
Aw wow found my neighbour! What you going to study? :smile:

Haha, I know, it's crazy! I'm going to study Psychology with languages. How about you? :smile:
Original post by tufc
One of my best mates was in there this year. Let's just say that he was male, but that room hasn't been short of female presence.

In terms of where it is, it's the first room on third floor, which is in west wing. It overlooks the area outside Geddes, so it looks over toward east wing. Although it's third floor, it's only one floor up from where you enter Geddes.

I stayed in 4/3 last year, so I know what happened in 3/1 for the large majority of the year. Where were you in? Trying to work out who you are (:

Word of warning to everyone, make sure your windows are shut if you're gonna have company (;
The later and quieter it gets outside, the easier it is for the people around you to hear what's going on.
The walls are thick, so you're okay with that, most of the time, the floors/roofs aren't, and if both you and the person next to you/above you/two doors down both have your windows open, it's not fun (:
Reply 36
Original post by catchingROBYNN
I stayed in 4/3 last year, so I know what happened in 3/1 for the large majority of the year. Where were you in? Trying to work out who you are (:

Word of warning to everyone, make sure your windows are shut if you're gonna have company (;
The later and quieter it gets outside, the easier it is for the people around you to hear what's going on.
The walls are thick, so you're okay with that, most of the time, the floors/roofs aren't, and if both you and the person next to you/above you/two doors down both have your windows open, it's not fun (:

Would imagine you could guess rather easily from my rather conservative post history on TSR :wink:
Reply 37
Hey, I'm in room 3/16 :smile: Any neighbours on here haha?
Reply 38
Room 4/18 would be me :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Bella-May
Haha, I know, it's crazy! I'm going to study Psychology with languages. How about you? :smile:

In doing Marketing with Psychology so might see you about :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending