The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
Pretty good thanks, you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm ok. Been up to much? I notice the debates still rage...

Original post by incipientT
I'm ok. Been up to much? I notice the debates still rage...

Nah, just revision really. You?

Yeah, there seems to have been an influx of new debates as well, for some reason
Reply 2003
Reply 2005
Nah, just revision really. You?

Yeah, there seems to have been an influx of new debates as well, for some reason

Not much.

They seem to be more open about the "I'm going to ignore any evidence that contradicts me" attitude too.

Not much.

They seem to be more open about the "I'm going to ignore any evidence that contradicts me" attitude too.

They always are, it gets dull much faster than when people actually make new points :frown:
Reply 2008
They always are, it gets dull much faster than when people actually make new points :frown:

:sadnod:But normally they don't actually say it. They normally try to hide it but some of these new ones seem to practically scream "I don't care what the research says!!!"

:sadnod:But normally they don't actually say it. They normally try to hide it but some of these new ones seem to practically scream "I don't care what the research says!!!"

Urgh, it's so annoying when they do that. Especially the ones who keep asking for evidence, but when you provide some they essentially say "Oh no, that doesn't count" and witter on about source sizes :angry:
Reply 2012
Urgh, it's so annoying when they do that. Especially the ones who keep asking for evidence, but when you provide some they essentially say "Oh no, that doesn't count" and witter on about source sizes :angry:

ikr Sometimes I feel like we need a study with a note at the bottom saying

This is a completely unbiased study.

regards,
God.

But then they'd probably say it was a forgery, which at least I could agree with.

Reply 2017
Reply 2018
38:ninja:

Latest