The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because the people on it are making it.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So the EDL are marching through Cardiff tomorrow... Such infallible logic :colonhash:

When nationality is involved, there is little logic :mmm:
Reply 4702
Original post by JustaDreamer
:eek: Same here.

Did you find that there was nearly too much content for the two exams?

Also if you don't mind me asking what did you get in your vietnam and germany exams?

Also Public health q5 or public health q6.

:smile:
Original post by jsmben
Did you find that there was nearly too much content for the two exams?

Also if you don't mind me asking what did you get in your vietnam and germany exams?

Also Public health q5 or public health q6.

:smile:

Oops, I forgot to mention I'm doing AQA, I just thought it might be similar as we're doing Medicine through time :redface: :colondollar:
Original post by MangoFreak
When nationality is involved, there is little logic :mmm:

What are the chances of me being beaten up?:mmm:

I wanted to go out tomorrow with my friends :emo: bastards... I can speak better English than them, and (if I stay here) I'll give more to society than they and their dirty offspring ever will :colone:

Bloody idiots :mad:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Hi :smile: I do with AQA, and I thought revision was going ok until I looked at a mark scheme and realised how detailed you have to be -.- How about you? :smile:

Hello! I am with AQA too! I KNOW RIGHT- it seems like paper two has to be way more detailed, ack... I'll just have to try my best...
Reply 4706
Going to sound stupid here but who is the EDL?
Original post by sophia 1
Hello! I am with AQA too! I KNOW RIGHT- it seems like paper two has to be way more detailed, ack... I'll just have to try my best...

:biggrin: Cool which subjects are you doing? I'm doing Medicine through time and American West, yep, the best is all we can do in the end :redface:
:erm: awkward...

Anyway, police are aware... And talk about information misfeed...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/silent-march-walk-through-cardiff-4035591
Reply 4709
That is disgusting.
:frown: Now that makes me lose my faith in humanity
Not many exams left...

DofE Silver 23rd -26th June.
Not looking forward to it.
Going to Cambridge on the 27th June.
Commemoration Day on the 29th June!
Original post by Bude8
Not many exams left...

:woo: we have the same 5th June RE :wink: :teehee:

Also, why are your exams so short?!:colonhash:
arrrgggggh literally no revision done over half term :s-smilie:
my saving grace is the generous gaps that i seem to have in between all my exams, that is except the first 2 days back after half term which have the subjects which are content heavy :frown:
Original post by Bude8
Not many exams left...

aaaahhh im doing that history exam as well on monday- hows your revision for it going?
:facepalm: to what?:tongue:
Don't know why they're involved. It's got **** all to do with them.

It says all races and religions welcome, to join, or not to join :moon:
Reply 4717
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Don't know why they're involved. It's got **** all to do with them.

It says all races and religions welcome, to join, or not to join :moon:

EDL should be shut down! I am gay and if a gay person killed someone they would march on all the gays! It is ****ing disgusting. Everyone is equal! Our country should be dealing with this democratically not some protest with no good people like the EDL! It is just wrong :frown:
Well sorry, people are paying their ****ing respects... If the EDL cared about their dear soldiers so much, they'd shut the **** up during it.

I don't get the EDL, in support of the army... Who get sent to Muslim countries :dontknow:

Hating Muslims, the Burka and Niqa (like the women's clothes covering body and face/hair) yet wear balaclavas :dontknow:

So what's so bad with Islam then that they don't like? What does Islam have that no other religion/belief has?

Just a bunch of ignorant, skinhead pigs... Who quite frankly (sorry any human rights activists) deserve to die :colonhash: at their own hands... Last bit may be a little controversial with the whole hypocrisy of saying death to those who cause trouble but yeah... No place for them.
Original post by jsmben
EDL should be shut down! I am gay and if a gay person killed someone they would march on all the gays! It is ****ing disgusting. Everyone is equal! Our country should be dealing with this democratically not some protest with no good people like the EDL! It is just wrong :frown:

:sigh: they're ****ed in the head it must be said..

"Hey. Lets stop terrorism... By being terrorists"

Latest