The Student Room Group

AQA GCE Geography Unit 3- 7th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by liabhimani
same! last year I had an exam right before as well! THERES TOO MUCH TO LEARN :frown: and I have english lit the day before with like 298289492 quotations to memorise!:'(

ME TOO. I seriously feel your pain with the lit. Feel like my brain is going to shrivel up and disintegrate from information overload.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1301
can they give structured questions based on the case studies, such as talking about responses for 8 marks?
Reply 1302
same! last year I had an exam right before as well! THERES TOO MUCH TO LEARN :frown: and I have english lit the day before with like 298289492 quotations to memorise!:'(

I have RS and English the day before too! I feel like I'll do crappy in geography as a result of this, my brain just can't hold so much information plus I don't have a few days before to cram :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1303
Please tell me no one has started revising for geog 4? It genuinely hasn't even crossed my mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1304
lol screw geog4. dying from geog3 as it stands

anyone else being put into the theoretical geography blender of knowledge?
Reply 1305
Original post by Axion
lol screw geog4. dying from geog3 as it stands

anyone else being put into the theoretical geography blender of knowledge?

Literally been daydreaming about random facts and figures and don't even know what case study they belong to hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1306
Original post by abismall
Literally been daydreaming about random facts and figures and don't even know what case study they belong to hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

at least you remember them! 4 topics and i'm struggling all the way :P.

LET ALONE FILL ENOUGH FOR A 40 MARKER :O
Original post by GLOB
I have RS and English the day before too! I feel like I'll do crappy in geography as a result of this, my brain just can't hold so much information plus I don't have a few days before to cram :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel for you! A lot of people have RS and English AHH #quotationissues
At least its an afternoon exam I guess so you can fit in a good 5 hours morning cram!
Reply 1308
For the two structured questions at the start, do we have to do one human and one physical topic.
Reply 1309
I'm glad I only ever learn 3 topics, learnt them in so much more depth. Apart from the choice factor, I don't see a reason for learning 4 topics. If if they aren't the best topics, surely you have a better chance of getting a better grade by learning a lot more, especially for the 40 marker.
Evening chaps, anyone got a model answer for causes and characteristics of a tsunami 8/10 marker? The textbook I've got doesn't cover it sufficiently! Yours sincerely BigBalls99
Reply 1311
Original post by bigballs99
Evening chaps, anyone got a model answer for causes and characteristics of a tsunami 8/10 marker? The textbook I've got doesn't cover it sufficiently! Yours sincerely BigBalls99

yeah, do it yourself you lazy bastard
Original post by ontnorth

woah steady on cowboy! Sharing is caring
have a day off mincer
Reply 1314
woah steady on cowboy! Sharing is caring

go on then have you got a good explanation of depressions, and ill smash up a tsunami one
go on then have you got a good explanation of depressions, and ill smash up a tsunami one

I've heard that only briefcases do weather hence why I am not doing it so..... how about that tsunami answer?
Anyone got any good consequences of tsunami's? I've only got 'they make you wet'
for separatism, do we just need to know causes, and consequences? Like what else would be useful to learn for a 40 mark?(Kurds and Scots?)
for separatism, do we just need to know causes, and consequences? Like what else would be useful to learn for a 40 mark?(Kurds and Scots?)

I would separate you :wink: if you get my drift... They don't call me BigBalls99 for nothing :wink:
I would separate you :wink: if you get my drift... They don't call me BigBalls99 for nothing :wink:

LOL thanks thats the perfect case study!! #A*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending