The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom
Ugh how do you revise for english language?

You don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone else have an android who types by just swiping along the keyboard? I've just discovered how it works! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher

ugh :sigh:
ugh :sigh:

Calm down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 hours into revision and I'm beginning to hate chemistry again. Every single day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh how do you revise for english language?

Read a book?

Or memorise random vocab / bombastic words from a dictionary :teehee:

Ugh :sigh:
Original post by justinawe
Read a book?

Or memorise random vocab / bombastic words from a dictionary :teehee:

:unimpressed:
Does anyone else have an android who types by just swiping along the keyboard? I've just discovered how it works! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. It's called Swype. It makes typing on a phone so much easier. Unfortunately, I switched to iPhone last month.
Original post by the1akshay
Yep. It's called Swype. It makes typing on a phone so much easier. Unfortunately, I switched to iPhone last month.

Haha I have an iPhone too. I'm using my tablet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4829
I'm bored, so I've come to the Year 11 thread again. Haven't been here for ages xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have that :biggrin: I hardly ever use it though, when I do it's mainly by accident :tongue:
Original post by EmilyJayne14
I'm bored, so I've come to the Year 11 thread again. Haven't been here for ages xD

I have that :biggrin: I hardly ever use it though, when I do it's mainly by accident :tongue:

Haha that's what used to happen to me. It n would just be when I'm typing too fast my finger slips. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BuddingAchiever
History is my last exam and I havn't even started revising for it :/ Plus, it's the exam i'm dreading the most !!! I have like 3 exams on one day sooooo i'm basically going to be the happiest person ever when they're all over !!!

I have the first history on Monday :frown: but it's on a topic which I didn't revise in my mocks/completely made up and I got an A* so I'm not that worried , I'm ****ting myself for nazi Germany though :frown: once you get that day over it will be amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4832
Haha that's what used to happen to me. It n would just be when I'm typing too fast my finger slips. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I much prefer my iPod for typing though, my phone always gets stuff wrong or misses out letters :s-smilie: do you find that the typing is really slow and doesn't work very well when the phone is charging?
Original post by EmilyJayne14
I much prefer my iPod for typing though, my phone always gets stuff wrong or misses out letters :s-smilie: do you find that the typing is really slow and doesn't work very well when the phone is charging?

Yep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4834

It's very annoying :s-smilie:
5 hours into revision and I'm beginning to hate chemistry again. Every single day

Posted from TSR Mobile

I envy you. I wish I could do chemistry revision instead of History :redface:
Original post by JustaDreamer
I envy you. I wish I could do chemistry revision instead of History :redface:

Done too much history. Started to dislike Hippocrates :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done too much history. Started to dislike Hippocrates :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Haha, I don't think I like any of them anymore. Not even Louis Pasteur.
Original post by JustaDreamer
:smile: Haha, I don't think I like any of them anymore. Not even Louis Pasteur.

Haha. But galen is the ultimate bell end though. Taking credit for others work and publishing incorrect things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha. But galen is the ultimate bell end though. Taking credit for others work and publishing incorrect things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: Exactly my thoughts! Me and my friends were saying yesterday how he didn't really help medicine, more like regressed it. :biggrin: I can't wait until the end of my history exams...then again, maybe I'll end up weeping over how badly I've done. -.-

Latest