The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZRO
Lol hmmm I might leave it, I don't add people like that on my Facebook haha, i'll get her posting crap on my wall that I don't want :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probs true tbf :biggrin:
Any biomed students here since it is a paki thing...I could do with some help?
Original post by distressed
Any biomed students here since it is a paki thing...I could do with some help?

Im not but good luck with whatever you're doing! :smile:

Besides isn't uni over?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Im not but good luck with whatever you're doing! :smile:

Besides isn't uni over?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers, it was more careers advice than anything else, thought I'd find someone here instead of making a thread, but nevamind.

you a uni student?
Cheers, it was more careers advice than anything else, thought I'd find someone here instead of making a thread, but nevamind.

you a uni student?

There might just be people doing biomed here? Yup uni student :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There might just be people doing biomed here? Yup uni student :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Err yeahh only degree for the sorry souls that didn't get into med.
Err yeahh only degree for the sorry souls that didn't get into med.

Lool a tad harsh on yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lool a tad harsh on yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not going for med :wink:
I'm not going for med :wink:

Exactly! That's why you're being too harsh!
Exactly! That's why you're being too harsh!

Meh not really a subject which gets me jumping for joy tbh, don't rly know y I'm doing it :/
Meh not really a subject which gets me jumping for joy tbh, don't rly know y I'm doing it :/

Why not do something you like? Interestingly, my friend went the other way ie: He's the type to be pretty good at biomed, and then he took the same course as me at another uni JUST because a relative told him to do so, because there's money in it....
Reply 2511
Why not do something you like? Interestingly, my friend went the other way ie: He's the type to be pretty good at biomed, and then he took the same course as me at another uni JUST because a relative told him to do so, because there's money in it....

What course do you do?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol dude sounds like my kinda guy

Yeah I get you, will prolly look into a course transfer, dunno if they'll let me though :rolleyes:
Original post by bad8oy
What course do you do?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Computer networks & Security

Yeah I get you, will prolly look into a course transfer, dunno if they'll let me though :rolleyes:

It's much easier when you're in though. Shouldn't be too much an issue. I know of someone who went from health to the creative industries....

Tbh the other guy isn't particularly good at the course as well. No real surprise, because well it's not his passion
Reply 2514

what careers advice do you need?
Original post by Revent
what careers advice do you need?

You doing biomed? Just wanted to know about the job prospects for a non-accredited degree.

You doing biomed? Just wanted to know about the job prospects for a non-accredited degree.

where are you doing it at?
Reply 2517

No, I'm doing medicine :tongue:

Non accredited degree, that'll be a tough one :lol: Why are you doing a course at such an institution?
Original post by Revent
No, I'm doing medicine :tongue:

Non accredited degree, that'll be a tough one :lol: Why are you doing a course at such an institution?

Cz it's a Russell group uni :rolleyes:
Reply 2519
Cz it's a Russell group uni :rolleyes:

carefull with biomed as people from the russel group uni have problems finding jobs.

Latest

Trending

Trending