Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by laurahelena
How did you know you we're in an all girls flat ?? When I booked mine there was no one in there ?! Is there a way to check !! I'm in 634 ! Not far !

You are right down the hall from me according to level 6's floor plan on their facebook :biggrin:
When I booked my first flat, it said 'F' next to the flat number, which I thought meant a female was already in it haha, but it really meant it was an all female. If you send them an email they will tell you if you're in a co-ed flat, who is in your flat, what each person answered on their profile question's and each persons age. I'm pretty sure all the shared flats on level 6 are co-ed. :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by Sarah_twc
Flat 618A .. Sorta near me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not to far at all, I mean we are on the same level so walking distance away from each other! :biggrin:
Original post by mandimarie
Not to far at all, I mean we are on the same level so walking distance away from each other! :biggrin:

Sweet! Not bad at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mandimarie
You are right down the hall from me according to level 6's floor plan on their facebook :biggrin:
When I booked my first flat, it said 'F' next to the flat number, which I thought meant a female was already in it haha, but it really meant it was an all female. If you send them an email they will tell you if you're in a co-ed flat, who is in your flat, what each person answered on their profile question's and each persons age. I'm pretty sure all the shared flats on level 6 are co-ed. :smile:

Oh okay thanks ! just emailed them ! want to be nosy and know who im living with aha ! arh really? have to say hi when we move in !! Yeah im glad I chose level 6 ! x
Original post by DavidEscobar
Accounting with management anyone ?

Me :smile:
Add me on Facebook ! David Escobar .... I've got a pic up of me with Evgeny Lebedev
Original post by DavidEscobar
Add me on Facebook ! David Escobar .... I've got a pic up of me with Evgeny Lebedev

I already added you.
Reply 167
Hi all, I will be studying English Literature at Regents street and will be living in Wembley
Nice one Vic, raz what you doing mate
Reply 169
Has anyone else had the deposit payment taken but no guarantor email sent? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Original post by ChelseaC

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have too! I think they are just a little behind because everyone has been booking and all of that :biggrin:
Reply 171
Original post by kaz95
SAME! its my first choice and im doing English Lit with Arabic. I can't wait! :biggrin:

Same I hope they consider all of us!! :biggrin:
Arabic is my second language too btw xD hehe
Reply 172
Hey, how did you find out where you are staying? I can't remember my stuff for the housing portal, apparently I made a private email address and its all very confusing :///
Hello, I'm Thomas.Suen! And I'll be studying the MA Communication at Harrow , and I tend to be living there.
Reply 174
Original post by Louieezak
Hey, how did you find out where you are staying? I can't remember my stuff for the housing portal, apparently I made a private email address and its all very confusing :///

Just maybe try emailing the housing portal and telling them this? :smile:
Reply 175

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked them about this and they said that the emails will be going out next week :smile:
Reply 176
And are there any history student here? Ive yet to come across one :/
Reply 177
im deferring a year so ill b starting next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 178
[QUOTE="Vectress;42887167"]Same I hope they consider all of us!! :biggrin:
Arabic is my second language too btw xD hehe[/QUOTE
im deferring for next year but iv applied this year and i hope i get in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! What's going on with that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending