The Student Room Group

Edexcel 6BIO2 ~ 3rd June 2013 ~ AS Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Guys, I probably won't be here tomorrow, so in case I don't come back before the exam, Good Luck everyone! Really hope it goes well for us all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Assassin
Thanks mate. Good luck to you too!

any expectations man? at least for the core practicals?
Good luck everyone!
I really enjoyed this forum! all kind and polite and helpful people...thanks everyone and be positive!!!
Original post by Daniel Atieh
any expectations man? at least for the core practicals?

Tensile strength. I'm quite confident on that. Although I'm probably going to be wrong haha.
Original post by Tha Realest
Thanks Mate :smile:

Btw what's your revision going to consist of tomorrow ??

today i hv done 7 papers!
so tomo i ll just revise the notes again and again.... and i ll solve 1-2 more papers..that's it...then i ll read through this forum...and collect some extra info!! wbu?
Original post by The Assassin
Tensile strength. I'm quite confident on that. Although I'm probably going to be wrong haha.

it's either tensile strength or observing mitosis ... lets hope for that!
Reply 1166
so tomo i ll just revise the notes again and again.... and i ll solve 1-2 more papers..that's it...then i ll read through this forum...and collect some extra info!! wbu?

You only did papers ? Well im guessing you've learnt all,your notes so no worries

I re did January 13 and got 77 marks and I've learnt all my definitions so (dare I say this) I think im finished

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here ... I have done all the past papers ; so tomorrow I will re-read all my notes + go through the papers quickly again and yeah - I will come back to this thread also incase of any new info .

Btw how many other exams have you got left + what subjects ? Do you do Chemistry ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Same here ... I have done all the past papers ; so tomorrow I will re-read all my notes + go through the papers quickly again and yeah - I will come back to this thread incase of anyf new details/updates .

Btw how many other exams have you got left + what subjects ? Do you do Chemistry ?

yes cem2 and phy2 :/ u?
yes cem2 and phy2 :/ u?

Yeah AQA Chemistry 2 on Tuesday - same for all exam boards. What exam board are you for Chemistry ? How's your revision going for Chemistry ?
do we have to know about transpiration stream
can someone upload the practical notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes you are asked a 5mark questions. In the mark scheme though it gives like 8 points and it says QWC and also must be written in a sequential way. Does this mean you need all 8 points?
Yeah AQA Chemistry 2 on Tuesday - same for all exam boards. What exam board are you for Chemistry ? How's your revision going for Chemistry ?

Edexcel..... I hate chemistry tbh....hws it going for u?
best subject for me is phy...it's interesting!
does anyone have the specification for this unit please?
Original post by amber109
does anyone have the specification for this unit please?

Click on this link:

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCE%20New%20GCE/UA024831%20GCE%20in%20Biology%20Issue%204%20250510.pdf

Pages 27-39 for Unit 2 :smile:
In june 2011 there's a question on how zoos help conserve rare species. so in the markscheme theres this point:

preparation for reintroduction described
e.g. idea of reinforcing wild behaviour /
idea of hacking out / reduce food intake to
encourage hunting ;

what does hacking out mean?
What are your predictions for this paper? I think tensile strength will come up as a core pratical
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rubyturner94
can someone upload the practical notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just found these notes which are pretty good! I tried to attach them... hope it worked Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending