The Student Room Group

Celebrities you cant stand?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
people who have done nothing to achieve their celebrity lifestyle
Reply 81
One Direction especially Harry Styles (Probably gonna receive a lot of neggies, but I don't care). No talent on display whatsoever.
Lady Gaga- Every time I walk into a record store, her music is on and I just can't stand that "Gaga, ooh la la" crap
Katy Perry- Surprised that she shares the record of most #1 hits of one album with the King Of Pop, MJ from a very average album, plus she probably has the most annoying song in "I kissed a girl", like anyone gives give a damn.
Kristen Stewart- Terrible acting skills with her mouth always open in every movie. Perhaps she is waiting for a next penis that comes along. :tongue:
Nicki Minaj- Terrible performer and a fake person.
Kim Kardashion- Seriously I don't see what anyone sees in her. She is a nothing special in my eyes.
Kanye West- Hate him just like his pregnant girlfriend. I was never too keen on him, but started to loathe him even more after he decided to steal the spotlight of a very talented artist at the MTV awards in 2009.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by hbk4894
people who have done nothing to achieve their celebrity lifestyle

like reality stars like Rylan who entered a singing contest but seems to what to be a presenter , well why enter a sing comp if your main aim seems to be presentating.
Reply 83
nichole shurshishishinger
Reply 84
Original post by hbk4894
dont know if there was a thread on this , but which celebrites do you not like or hate for that matter?

mine are

Justin Bieber
One Direction
Conor Maynard
Joey Barton
Chris Brown
Rihanna

I don't mind those people on your list.

Graham Norton and anyone remotely camp or effeminate.
Graham Norton is biatchy like no real anatomical woman.

Jane Lynch annoying

John Barrowman annoying
Sir Ian Mckellan "
Elton John "
george michal
Little mix especially the orc one.
Reply 86
Original post by Malevolent
Little mix especially the orc one.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Literally in tears.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Literally in tears.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know the one I'm on about right?
Reply 88
You know the one I'm on about right?

Rofl yeah. I always thought she looked like Gizmo from Gremlins but...not cute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rofl yeah. I always thought she looked like Gizmo from Gremlins but...not cute.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They all annoy me but her in particular something about her has the " I want to slap the **** out of you cause you really **** me off "
I find the concept of 'celebrities' a very strange concept. For me, a celebrity should be someone celebrated for the actions they have done, preferably ones that have helped people. My concept of them would be the likes of authors, philosophers, scientists, artists, etc who are well known to most people, but have very awe inspiring content. I think it's very strange that most 'celebrities' haven't really contributed much to society in a beneficial way (except for entertaining some people).

Although, if I had to choose it would be:
-The British Royal Family
-The Janoskians
-The Kardashians
-Simon Cowell
-Nicki Minaj
-Cheryl Cole
-Katie Price
...and many MANY more.
Reply 91
They all annoy me but her in particular something about her has the " I want to slap the **** out of you cause you really **** me off "

Yeah, she's pretty slapable :lol: although Jessie J would be top of my list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, she's pretty slapable :lol: although Jessie J would be top of my list.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good call Eliza. Jessie J pisses me off too.
Where to start???

Made in Chelsea complete cast, especially Spencer
All people ever involved with TOWIE
Imogen Thomas
All celebrities convicted of child sex charges (bit of a given tbh)
Helen Flanagan because she has a brain the size of a pea
Original post by Fool In The Rain
I find the concept of 'celebrities' a very strange concept. For me, a celebrity should be someone celebrated for the actions they have done, preferably ones that have helped people. My concept of them would be the likes of authors, philosophers, scientists, artists, etc who are well known to most people, but have very awe inspiring content. I think it's very strange that most 'celebrities' haven't really contributed much to society in a beneficial way (except for entertaining some people).

Although, if I had to choose it would be:
-The British Royal Family
-The Janoskians
-The Kardashians
-Simon Cowell
-Nicki Minaj
-Cheryl Cole
-Katie Price
...and many MANY more.

Surprised no-one's mentioned Jedward! Although I actually don't mind them all that much.
Cheryl Cole (when she talks so seriously about her music like she thinks it's such an art form.)
Miley Cyrus
Holly Willoughby (always sounds patronising)
Will.I.Am (is it just me that thinks his 'music' is really, really bad..?)
Reply 96
i used to dislike Jedward but dont anymore.
can't stand the Kardashians they are so fake its unreal dont see what people like in them

cant stand Kanye West too up himself and a hypocrite that does not practice what he preaches

Kim Kardashian fame whore

all these reality tv 'stars' from TOWIE, BB, XFACTOR, ETC
CHERYL COLE Talentless chick
Amanda Holden...stupid bitch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending