The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by thatitootoo
Soo Italian :awesome:
Okkk fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I know! Plus my class are always whining at the teacher for cake so hopefully they'll be happy when I bring it in

The only reason why I'm finishing my Italian GCSE now though is because I started it in Year 9, it was an extra :tongue: I wasn't sure about it at first but now I'm so, so glad I took it!
Reply 1841
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well, if I do it'll be languages I want to speak :h:

So Spanish/Italian... Reckon they'd fund me?:colone:

The exams cost about £14 each. I'm pretty sure they can cope (school paid for my Spanish units way back when, even though they weren't too happy about taking the gamble on me doing well).
Original post by Ronove
The exams cost about £14 each. I'm pretty sure they can cope (school paid for my Spanish units way back when, even though they weren't too happy about taking the gamble on me doing well).

I'll pay for it myself in the worst case scenario, but I'm quite persuasive... :mmm:
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Now the world makes sense, and I don't have to feel confused any more!

Um wie viel Uhr fangt die deutsche Abendkurse übermorgen an?
Beginnst sie am sechzehn Uhr? Ich kann es mich nur nicht erinnern :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In one day, I think I've made a lot of progress in Spanish :colondollar: (relatively speaking)

You persuaded me to self teach the AS :teehee:
In one day, I think I've made a lot of progress in Spanish :colondollar: (relatively speaking)

¡¿Mientras estudias tus otras asignaturas?! ¡Ayyyy! Suerte a ti :P
Salut! * ¡Hola! * Guten Tag! * Hello guys, il me semble que c'est une * muy bien * idea!
Je peux parler *francés y *anglais, et aussi un peu d'espagnol et allemand :smile:
Ce moment, j'etudie le français pour AS et l'année derniere j'etudiait l'allemand pour GCSE, et le français bien sûr :smile:

Das ist ausgezeichnet! :tongue: Good choice, more resources to aid your self study as well! ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by constantmeowage
¡¿Mientras estudias tus otras asignaturas?! ¡Ayyyy! Suerte a ti :P

While I study my other... Might have misunderstood :tongue:
Original post by thatitootoo
Das ist ausgezeichnet! :tongue: Good choice, more resources to aid your self study as well! ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

More resources?
Reply 1850

Creo que estás loco. Aprender 5 o 6 lenguas es muy difícil, pero estoy seguro de que tendrás éxito porque eres muy inteligente y tienes mucha pasión por los idiomas. :biggrin:

Pourquoi le AS au place de "la langue"? :holmes:

More resources?

Natürlich! Spanish is more mainstream, hence more published resources available for Spanish...:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AquisM
Creo que estás loco. Aprender 5 o 6 lenguas es muy difícil, pero estoy seguro de que tendrás éxito porque eres muy inteligente y tienes mucha pasión por los idiomas. :biggrin:

Hahaha, loco? Gracias :wink:

I understand what you said! But I can't reply really :redface: not yet, give me a week or so :smile:

Matières. :P

Yo diría que sería más importante concentrarte en las asignaturas para ir a la universidad, y quizás sólo aprendas el español durante tu tiempo libre... (Sin embargo, no soy la buena persona para decirte eso :tongue:). Los idiomas siempre están allí cuando has terminado tus otros deberes, no necesitas tener prisa! :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Matières. :P

Yo diría que sería más importante concentrarte en las asignaturas para ir a la universidad, y quizás sólo aprendas el español durante tu tiempo libre... (Sin embargo, no soy la buena persona para decirte eso :tongue:). Los idiomas siempre están allí cuando se ha terminado sus otros deberes, no necesitas tener prisa! :tongue:

That took a lot of word referencing :mmm:

If I'm honest, my other subjects aren't that hard... And can be learnt easily, they are just facts...

Languages are just... You live them, learn them, breathe them... They relax me and I love them like that... They're not a burden like other things and it's not rigid, it flows and it's free :lol:
Meine Schwester
Wo bist du?
Ich fühle mich heute Abend so allein! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That took a lot of word referencing :mmm:

If I'm honest, my other subjects aren't that hard... And can be learnt easily, they are just facts...

Languages are just... You live them, learn them, breathe them... They relax me and I love them like that... They're not a burden like other things and it's not rigid, it flows and it's free :lol:

Ugh, you quoted my post with the mistakes in. :tongue: and well...as long as it doesn't affect your revision in any of your subjects. All the exam pressure and stuff. I mean, I do languages for A Levels, and that's enough stress for me, and it's doing something I actually enjoy. :tongue:
Ugh, you quoted my post with the mistakes in. :tongue: and well...as long as it doesn't affect your revision in any of your subjects. All the exam pressure and stuff. I mean, I do languages for A Levels, and that's enough stress for me, and it's doing something I actually enjoy. :tongue:

Sorry, I had to patch together bits I understood to make a sentence :tongue:

Sin embargo = without ???

I don't find languages stressful yet, I mean, I can fail the Spanish AS tbh (I won't :colone:) but I can...
Sorry, I had to patch together bits I understood to make a sentence :tongue:

Sin embargo = without ???

I don't find languages stressful yet, I mean, I can fail the Spanish AS tbh (I won't :colone:) but I can...

Sin embargo is a phrase which means 'however' :tongue: 'Sin' is without, I don't actually know what embargo means on its own. :s

Well, maybe it's the added pressure of the whole university thing! :tongue: But it seems like you're taking ASes coming out your eyeballs already! :tongue: I don't know, I'd rather put myself in the best position to pass anything I try and take, but if you've seriously got the time, ¡espero que saques buenas notas cuando hagas el examen! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending