The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doggyfizzel
hell even Cleverly

:colonhash:

No, just no.
Just started watching - whats our lineup?
Feel sorry for Rooney too. Nobody can get close to him so he's had nothing to do. It's fine for the team if Rooney is behind somebody, but it's such a waste when he's used as a lone centre forward.

No idea what we're trying to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
They must have almost a second team out though?

Yeah they do

Edit: 2-1
Johnson incredibly ****, again.

Why not just stick Jones there and put another CM in his place? He's clearly a better RB.

Still say Zaha or Ince should be immediately be pushed up to this team, they wouldnt even have to try that hard to get a starting spot.
(edited 10 years ago)
They must have almost a second team out though?

and because of this [video="youtube;uK0ARqaVJbE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0ARqaVJbE[/video]

edit:
(edited 10 years ago)
Germany playing in green?

Since when has green ever been associated with anything to do with Germany...?
Original post by Tommyjw
Johnson incredibly ****, again.

Why not just stick Jones there and put another CM in his place? He's clearly a better RB.

Still say Zaha or Ince should be immediately be pushed up to this team, they wouldnt even have to try that hard to get a starting spot.

Zaha has never even played in the premier league, what makes you think he could cope against Brazil?
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Just started watching - whats our lineup?

Hart
Johnson Cahill Jagielka Cole
Walcott Jones Carrick Lampard Milner
Rooney
Original post by Kruz
Andy Townsend is the worst commentator ever, England are making it to the quarter finals and that's it. Neymar isn't overrated I'm sure if he was English we'd all be **** riding him.
Neymar has been compared to Messi. He's been hailed as Brazil answer.He's spoken about like he is one of the world elite players, he's a good season or two away from maybe being that player. He's massively over rated. He's showed nothing like the ability Messi did at the same age. He's a good player, who be a certain starter for England, doesn't mean he's not overrated.

Original post by Cannotbelieveit
:colonhash:

No, just no.
I stand by that. I'd even say you could put Henderson in there. With Carrick and Lampard its not a quality issue, you aren't looking for a passer or someone to retain possession, its a lack of drive and energy. Its basically the role Cleverly fills at United, energy alongside someone who knows what they are doing. You don't need Wilshere's passing skills and vision to have the effect I'm talking about, although obviously it would be preferable.
Too bad Roy Hodgson is putting on the same team that has failed England for the past 8 years nearly.
He needs to bring in new and random players and learn to take a risk.
Over 30 minutes of the first half was 2 rows of 4's in the back and Rooney alone in the other half of the pitch.
We could put in the OX!
Reply 7792
England 1st half game plan:

- Pass around a bit.
- When put under pressure, pass to Hart.
- Hart boots it out for a throw.
- Defend
Zaha has never even played in the premier league, what makes you think he could cope against Brazil?

Because he plays for United now innit :wink:
Original post by Gob Bluth

Thing is that probably is his reason :rolleyes:
Marcelo and Hernanes on... oh dear
Original post by Gob Bluth

Yep, we have recently signed Ince too.

Oh wait......................
Thing is that probably is his reason :rolleyes:

Original post by Tommyjw
X

Now I've been negged, I wonder who by :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
I have a feeling they'll do better than Qatar in 2022.
This is going well.........

Latest