The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheFootyKing19
Missing out the O next to the double bonded O, possible mistake?

There are O's next to both my double bonded O's? s:
Original post by TheFootyKing19
Missing out the O next to the double bonded O, possible mistake?

Both O's are there
Original post by Alotties
I thought so!
This is the paper I sat last summer and I ordered it back then and never really looked at it before now.
I only got one mark for that question for some reason. I wonder if I can find any other marking errors, even though it's too late now :tongue:

(gave you +rep btw, thank you for your reply :smile:)

me too I sat it last summer! what was your raw mark if you dont mind me asking?
that's weird, its the same as the mark scheme, in terms of your bonds and atoms being in the right place :s-smilie: hate it when examiners don't give you the mark even though its right. I got my f321 paper back from last summer and i swear i wrote the EXACT definition for something like it was in the textbook but i didn't get the mark lol
thanks for the rep! :smile:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
me too I sat it last summer! what was your raw mark if you dont mind me asking?
that's weird, its the same as the mark scheme, in terms of your bonds and atoms being in the right place :s-smilie: hate it when examiners don't give you the mark even though its right. I got my f321 paper back from last summer and i swear i wrote the EXACT definition for something like it was in the textbook but i didn't get the mark lol
thanks for the rep! :smile:

I got 57/100 :colondollar: I feel like the marking was really harsh on my paper, I've found a few questions that I think are right but they haven't been given marks! I wish I had had it remarked now...
What did you get?
Where's the specification?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What were the grade boundaries for jan 13 paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautywithbrains
Where's the specification?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/81089-specification.pdf

It has been updated last month so some things may have changed but this is it :smile:
Original post by beautywithbrains
what were the grade boundaries for jan 13 paper?

posted from tsr mobile

a - 79
b - 71
c - 63
I got 57/100 :colondollar: I feel like the marking was really harsh on my paper, I've found a few questions that I think are right but they haven't been given marks! I wish I had had it remarked now...
What did you get?

how many more marks do you think you should have gotten?
at least you've got more of a chance to improve now that you're resitting :smile:
I got 110UMS which was roughly 75/76 in raw marks but I need an A overall for uni so i'm tryna get every point I can lol
how many more marks do you think you should have gotten?
at least you've got more of a chance to improve now that you're resitting :smile:
I got 110UMS which was roughly 75/76 in raw marks but I need an A overall for uni so i'm tryna get every point I can lol

At least 6 or so. Which would have got me a mid C... I messed up bad on q5 and q6 by making idiotic mistakes (putting 2Br instead of Br2 etc...). I need an A on this paper so I can fail F325 and still get a B overall! haha :tongue:
I'm feeling pretty confident though! Hoping for about 125ums or so!
Are you sitting F324 or F325? (I'm sitting both :smile:)
At least 6 or so. Which would have got me a mid C... I messed up bad on q5 and q6 by making idiotic mistakes (putting 2Br instead of Br2 etc...). I need an A on this paper so I can fail F325 and still get a B overall! haha :tongue:
I'm feeling pretty confident though! Hoping for about 125ums or so!
Are you sitting F324 or F325? (I'm sitting both :smile:)

if you got the C would u have not resat?
same i'm aiming for high ums on this one, still wanna do well on f325 but it does ease the pressure off it.
I did f324 in january and got a C, i'm not resitting it as i've got more scope for improving in f322 (in terms of how many more points I can get)
praying the f325 paper is gonna be easy! have u seen/done the janauary 2013 one? it was crazy hard so i'm expecting a decent/easy paper for us :biggrin:
Original post by Saif95
January 2012 F322 - 56% (56/100) for an E. Is it me or is that ******* mad!?

All A2's that year must have done very well, though saying that it was an easy paper, hence an A being 83/100

:wink:
if you got the C would u have not resat?
same i'm aiming for high ums on this one, still wanna do well on f325 but it does ease the pressure off it.
I did f324 in january and got a C, i'm not resitting it as i've got more scope for improving in f322 (in terms of how many more points I can get)
praying the f325 paper is gonna be easy! have u seen/done the janauary 2013 one? it was crazy hard so i'm expecting a decent/easy paper for us :biggrin:

I probably would have resat anyway! But getting a C might have made me feel a bit better on results day last year! It was one of my first ever D's.
I sat F325 in Jan... I did really bad. I got an E but that exam was something else!! I completely blanked when I saw the final few questions despite being really confident on F325 beforehand! It better be an easier paper this time else I will never be able to go to uni!! I've got 90%+ in every F324 mock so I'm hoping for an A on F324 and a C on F325 :tongue:
Reply 1633
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/81089-specification.pdf

It has been updated last month so some things may have changed but this is it :smile:

What was added? :s-smilie:
Original post by Smko
What was added? :s-smilie:

Well now there are no Jan exams after this year so I assume they have adjusted the specification accordingly! I don't have a clue what has been added/taken out.
I probably would have resat anyway! But getting a C might have made me feel a bit better on results day last year! It was one of my first ever D's.
I sat F325 in Jan... I did really bad. I got an E but that exam was something else!! I completely blanked when I saw the final few questions despite being really confident on F325 beforehand! It better be an easier paper this time else I will never be able to go to uni!! I've got 90%+ in every F324 mock so I'm hoping for an A on F324 and a C on F325 :tongue:

aha yea thats true! d's are never nice but i'm sure youll improve this time :smile:
thats unsurprising, if I sat it i'm sure I would've done really bad too! was an awful paper. did you get it back?
I wish i did better on f324, my raw mark wasnt actually that bad but the grade boundaries were sky high - 51 for an A! as soon as I saw that the day before results day in march I knew I was screwed.
what other subjects do you do?
aha yea thats true! d's are never nice but i'm sure youll improve this time :smile:
thats unsurprising, if I sat it i'm sure I would've done really bad too! was an awful paper. did you get it back?
I wish i did better on f324, my raw mark wasnt actually that bad but the grade boundaries were sky high - 51 for an A! as soon as I saw that the day before results day in march I knew I was screwed.
what other subjects do you do?

I didn't get it back as I couldn't really afford it at the time, I wish I had now though!
My teacher got my mark breakdown though so I know which questions I did bad on and where to try and improve this time!
I hope the boundaries are lower this time... I need to do well on F324.
I do OCR MEI Maths and OCR Biology (and general studies but no one cares about that :tongue:). I did AS AQA Psychology A but hated it!
How about you?
Anyone else ****ting a brick? I CAN'T FAIL AGAIN AJSFNEHFHSNVJFNHJ /Thirdtimelucky
I didn't get it back as I couldn't really afford it at the time, I wish I had now though!
My teacher got my mark breakdown though so I know which questions I did bad on and where to try and improve this time!
I hope the boundaries are lower this time... I need to do well on F324.
I do OCR MEI Maths and OCR Biology (and general studies but no one cares about that :tongue:). I did AS AQA Psychology A but hated it!
How about you?

Ahh that's good, was it mainly the last few questions you lost most of your marks on? The paper was fairly straightforward but there were places you could trip up on, hopefully this June's one will be similar in difficulty but lower in boundaries!
I do OCR Biology and OCR maths and AQA business studies, but maths I'm doing really bad in and I'll be lucky to get a D overall lol. Wot biology exams are you doing? I'm dreading F215 :frown:
What are you planning to do at uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kat12395
Anyone else ****ting a brick? I CAN'T FAIL AGAIN AJSFNEHFHSNVJFNHJ /Thirdtimelucky

Keep the faith. Just learn the MS answers, understand the principles and apply :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending