The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Walking up a hill... It's actually taking energy :eek:
^well if it gave you energy instead you'd have solved all the world's energy problems forever :lol:
Original post by Stevo F
^well if it gave you energy instead you'd have solved all the world's energy problems forever :lol:

Yeah but I never get tired walking... These hills might just do it :rofl:
Original post by boumavilla
^ Why were you stuffed in a cupboard?? :lolwut:

my room was going to get measured cause there was something getting done i have no idea what though
the guy measuring came and i was asleep in my room my mum decided to warn me whilst the guy was coming up the stairs. i started to panic for a few second in my room than over to my sisters room paniced for a bit until she shoved me in her cupboard because the guy was measuring her room as well. the guy took his sweet ass time he did i was in that cupboard for a good 20 minutes
Original post by beeninetytwo
You have beautiful handwriting :puppyeyes:

thank you :mmm: thanks to my teachers in holland kids are taught to write amazingly neat there you should see my year 4 books they were amazingly neat :gasp: it was all fancy and curly and everything and thanks to the weird way i hold my pen :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Converse girl
my room was going to get measured cause there was something getting done i have no idea what though
the guy measuring came and i was asleep in my room my mum decided to warn me whilst the guy was coming up the stairs. i started to panic for a few second in my room than over to my sisters room paniced for a bit until she shoved me in her cupboard because the guy was measuring her room as well. the guy took his sweet ass time he did i was in that cupboard for a good 20 minutes

:lol: why were you so panicked about a guy measuring rooms? haha
Original post by Stevo F
:lol: why were you so panicked about a guy measuring rooms? haha

well i just woke up and not to mention i was in my pjs
(edited 10 years ago)
Using ASDA free WiFi like a boss :cool:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Using ASDA free WiFi like a boss :cool:

^^ Resourceful. :colone:
^ it's pretty crap...

*goes back to data*

thank you :mmm: thanks to my teachers in holland kids are taught to write amazingly neat there you should see my year 4 books they were amazingly neat :gasp: it was all fancy and curly and everything and thanks to the weird way i hold my pen :mmm:

Repped your story! :mmm:

Have you picked Dutch back up yet? I'm surprised you can't still speak much of it!
Dutch hand writing, is amazing when it's neat... My friend... :zomg:
Repped your story! :mmm:

Have you picked Dutch back up yet? I'm surprised you can't still speak much of it!

:mmm: that has taught me a lesson wear proper clothes when going sleep you never know what might happen:facepalm:

its because i havent spoken it for a long time i think if i gave it a litlle time i could pick it up fairly easliy

this summer i am going to try. can you speak fluently or were you learing?
:mmm: that has taught me a lesson wear proper clothes when going sleep you never know what might happen:facepalm:

its because i havent spoken it for a long time i think if i gave it a litlle time i could pick it up fairly easliy

this summer i am going to try. can you speak fluently or were you learing?

But can you remember the basics? Can you still read it? :holmes:

I am learning! :yep: I'd say I'm near GCSE standard now. :biggrin:
But can you remember the basics? Can you still read it? :holmes:

I am learning! :yep: I'd say I'm near GCSE standard now. :biggrin:

i can hold a basic conversation:yep: yep i can still read it :yep: i read my dad old notes and books

coming from experience read a lot of books and watch the news it will help you loads :yep:
i can hold a basic conversation:yep: yep i can still read it :yep: i read my dad old notes and books

coming from experience read a lot of books and watch the news it will help you loads :yep:

Reading is my strong point because I read lots of articles and stuff in books. :yes:

Although as far as speaking it goes! :mmm: I'm not really sure how good I'd be tbh, with no-one to practice with. :dontknow:

Spoiler

yeah reading helps alot

:mmm: i seeyeah you need someone to practice with :yep:

:lol: i actaully understood that although i had to rattle my brain what 'ontzagwekkend' was first i though it had to do with weekened

hoi bent u vandaaag mijneer?h (or is it with an h mijnheer) heeft je a goede jongen geweest?(i have a feeling that is wrong)
(edited 10 years ago)
yeah reading helps alot

:mmm: i seeyeah you need someone to practice with :yep:

:lol: i actaully understood that although i had to rattle my brain what 'ontzagwekkend' was first i though it had to do with weekened

hoi bent u vandaaag mijneer?h (or is it with an h mijnheer) heeft je a goede jongen geweest?(i have a feeling that is wrong)

:lol:

I didn't really understand that too well, I think you made a couple of spelling mistakes? :biggrin:

Hi, how are you today, Mr? (Meneer = Mr)
Have you a good boy? :lolwut: Have you been a good boy? :biggrin:

It's not too shabby! :h: You seem to still know everything, it's perhaps just a little rusty! :biggrin:
Original post by Potiron
:hugs:

There are non-students on here, for a variety of reasons. If you still enjoy posting, then there's no reason to stop.

And being early twenties and just out of uni doesn't make you old anyway.

:hugs:

Anyway, how are you? :smile:

Eh? :lolwut: What do the mods care about changing your name? :hmmmm2:

We need poopy, I miss his stories... :sad:

I don't know, they won't let you change it just for 'not liking it', it has to be a valid reason like if it's your real name :grumble:

We need a petition to bring him back :ahee:
Original post by ranbow99
I don't know, they won't let you change it just for 'not liking it', it has to be a valid reason like if it's your real name :grumble:

We need a petition to bring him back :ahee:

I wonder why not though? :dontknow:

It's not like everyone would suddenly not know who you are, or as if the mods have to wage war against millions of goat-warriors to change it... :grumble:

I know he'll be back...somehow... :moon:

Whatever happened to his dupe account? :holmes:
Original post by Stevo F
Beeeee! :h:

How's you? You've not been on for aaaaaages :sad:
Hullo!!!

I've been.... busy :couchpotato:

How're you? :h::h:

:flower2:

So. jealous. :nothing:

I have dying spider writing :rolleyes:

Latest