The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Where are Derby University students living in 2013/14?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm at Darley Bank. They're amazing. Wish I knew about them for 1st year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by katielouise17
Im in 2, Flat 02, Second floor, Sir Peter Hilton Court :smile:

I'm in Flat 02, First Floor, so I guess I'll probably see you at some point.
Reply 42
Original post by Hazmat
I'm at Darley Bank. They're amazing. Wish I knew about them for 1st year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i agree! Was staying in uni halls again but when i sae these i was blown away! Amazing they are! And cheap too!
Reply 43
Hi Guys just wondering can anyone help me with accomadation.

I have looked at ALL the halls in uni of derby but really cant decide on one of them, i will be studying occupational therapy so maybe a hall that will be near to the campus that i will be studying from.

They all seem to look the same and say theat they are the same distance from uni and city centre so that doesent really narrow it dwn for me.

Thanks so much :smile:
I'm staying at Sir Peter Court Flat 5! Is that on the first floor? :smile:
Reply 45
Hi, I have a room at Darley Bank. It's an en-suite with 5 rooms but for personal reasons I can no longer move up. You wouldn't have to pay a deposit just wondered if anyone wanted it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by sylvie_123
Im on the first floor :smile: and in second year. Nice to meet you darley halls are by far the best halls dont you think?

Hiya im starting uni in sept and have looked at all halls, cant make my mind up, darley look the nicest, im just worried about how far they are from the uni walking and by bus?? ill be studying at the brittania mill campus???
anyone stopping in sir peter hilton? thats where i am :biggrin:
Original post by absgascoigne

Me! I'm in 1, Flat 02, First Floor. :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by k smiley
Hiya im starting uni in sept and have looked at all halls, cant make my mind up, darley look the nicest, im just worried about how far they are from the uni walking and by bus?? ill be studying at the brittania mill campus???

Hi :smile:, nearest halls are Nunnery Court and St Christopher's Court, currently living at Nunnery and it's only a couple of blocks away from Britannia Mill should only take about five minutes to get there, as for buses there are a few routes that go between Britannia Mill and the other campuses. Hope this helps :smile:

EDIT: forgot to mention that Darley is a bit further away from where your studying, but it is still only 15 mins away!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by cade95
Ah yeah..i really want to go darley but prices may be cheaper in halls! Really dont know any more :s
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, have you decided where you are wanting to stay yet? As I am having to pull out of my Darley Bank accomodation due to personal reasons and I'm looking for somebody to take my room, its en-suite with 3/4 bed, a flat of girls and all first years:smile: Let me know if youre interested:smile:
Original post by DeadNeville
I'm in Flat 02, First Floor, so I guess I'll probably see you at some point.

Owh right yeah, it sounds like your right below me then, probably will :smile:
Reply 52
Hi I'm in 6, flat 02, first floor, Sir Peter Hilton :smile:

Yeah I am, where about's are you :smile:?
Original post by k smiley
Hi Guys just wondering can anyone help me with accomadation.

I have looked at ALL the halls in uni of derby but really cant decide on one of them, i will be studying occupational therapy so maybe a hall that will be near to the campus that i will be studying from.

They all seem to look the same and say theat they are the same distance from uni and city centre so that doesent really narrow it dwn for me.

Thanks so much :smile:

Hi k smiley,

Did you get a good vibe from any of them in particular? St Christopher's is closest to where you will be studying mainly, but don't base your entire choice on this.

Hope this helps,

Stacey
Reply 55
Im in 05, Flat 6, Second floor, Princess Alice Court. Who's joining me?:smile:

I am in Flat 06, Second Floor =)
Reply 57
I'm in flat 7, 3rd floor of st.christophers court :smile: haven't found anyone in my flat yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by Nominemo
I've booked into darley halls too!
for my 1st year,
anyone else?

i know that I'm sharing with four other females and im pretty sure it was on the second floor , would be nice to get to know anyone beforehand aha.

Hey,

What room are you in? I'm in 202 which is a 4 bed of all girls I think ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Sir Peter Hilton, flat 10, 3rd floor, anyone else got the same room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest