75, including SPAG.

:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm bored,
All my friends are revising ;'(
Somebody talk to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
Same , I was completely making it up :s-smilie: but hopefully what I was making up sounded right , which one did you do ?

The one about medieval health and Chadwick/Beuvrin or something.

I sad that Beuvrin wrote the Beverdige report :facepalm: But I talk about his work with the NHS which was correct, so I shouldn't loose too many marks.
Original post by Olympiad
:eek:

High, but I still get more time per mark then you :tongue:
I'm not in the OP image, want to put me in there?:biggrin: :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Ehh, it was alright. I should have spent more time on theory and less time on case studies, though. I did the Restless Earth, Water on the Land and Coastal Zones, you?

What do you mean more time on theory?

I did restless earth, living world and coastal zone. What did you write for the last question?
High, but I still get more time per mark then you :tongue:

Don't rub it in :frown:
Did you have a CA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ****... I have an RE exam tomorrow :lol: :rofl: oops...

I'm sat here trying to learn some Spanish...
Reply 5148
Anyone else got physics tomorrow? aaahhh
Reply 5149
Original post by Bude8

Is it that frog thing with tentacles? :eek:
woooo i'm an exalted member lool.... don't put me down but I'm a proud member of tsr
Original post by Olympiad
Don't rub it in :frown:
Did you have a CA?

Yeah, worth 25%. I got an A* by one mark, but knowing my luck it will go down in moderation :rolleyes:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oh ****... I have an RE exam tomorrow :lol: :rofl: oops...

Same :tongue: AQA?

Original post by zilk
Anyone else got physics tomorrow? aaahhh

Yeah, CIE IGCSE multiple choice.
Original post by Elm Tree
The one about medieval health and Chadwick/Beuvrin or something.

I sad that Beuvrin wrote the Beverdige report :facepalm: But I talk about his work with the NHS which was correct, so I shouldn't loose too many marks.

Why would you choose that question :confused: it was vile
omg i'm sat here reading threads on tsr when I should be revising..... my exams are in 10 days (probably less but I've lost count now) and I can't bear the thought of opening my book again -_-
Yeah, worth 25%. I got an A* by one mark, but knowing my luck it will go down in moderation :rolleyes:

Yeah I got just got an A*.... and looking through my notes and plan sheet.... I'm hoping the moderators skim read as I practically wrote out my essay, omitting a few words :/ ....... goodness knows how my teachers allowed me to take them in !

Same :tongue: AQA?

Yeah, CIE IGCSE multiple choice.

Yeaaaaah! :biggrin:

What is the ****ing difference between some revelations and miracles? :facepalm:

I'll get like full marks on existence of god and evil and suffering... Then fail the others..

What is the ****ing difference between some revelations and miracles? :facepalm:

I'll get like full marks on existence of god and evil and suffering... Then fail the others..

I dunno, I haven't done that unit :tongue: . Isn't a revelation like a sudden realisation though? Like an epiphany? While a miracle can be anything? I dunnooooo :s-smilie:

Ditto that :tongue: I don't even know what units I've done :lol: I know the existence of god and suffering and science and religion but I don't even know what else I've done. Can you tell I gradually stopped giving a ****? :wink:

Revelations and miracles are different things, basic english bro :colonhash:

I thought you could just waffle for most of RE :colone:
I dunno, I haven't done that unit :tongue: . Isn't a revelation like a sudden realisation though? Like an epiphany? While a miracle can be anything? I dunnooooo :s-smilie:

Ditto that :tongue: I don't even know what units I've done :lol: I know the existence of god and suffering and science and religion but I don't even know what else I've done. Can you tell I gradually stopped giving a ****? :wink:

:lol: no idea... I remember telling her RE was boring, crap and useless... :colonhash:

I wish I did science and religion :rolleyes:

We can smash this exam together :wink: haha, can't wait to see my grade with no revision or even learning
Original post by Vionar
Is it that frog thing with tentacles? :eek:

frog thing? I'll be a hipocrite and assume yes
with tentacles? Yes

Latest