The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Physics tomorrow and still havent revised 2/3 of the stuff I need to know for it :s-smilie: what even is Boyles law ??? never heard of it in my life ( please say you are igcse not gcse )
Original post by Jina
Priya! Hey, i've missed you loads! How are exams going? :smile:

I think the boundaries will be reasonable.... Not too high... Not too low. Actually who am I kidding? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww me too :hugs:. Yh...fine I guess :/ Anyway, I've only got 3 exams left woop woop :yay:

You'll do great in your exams and good luck with the rest of your exams :wink:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: :rofl:

Yeaaaaaaah

We did all bar science and religion..

I think I did all bar revelations and miracles? Unless that's the same topic and I'm an idiot?

Original post by sarahiscool
Physics tomorrow and still havent revised 2/3 of the stuff I need to know for it :s-smilie: what even is Boyles law ??? never heard of it in my life ( please say you are igcse not gcse )

*Steals question :ninja: *

Boyle's law relates volume to pressure in gases :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I think I did all bar revelations and miracles? Unless that's the same topic and I'm an idiot?

They are two different ones and are both **** :smile:
My physics is on the 24th :P last exam :biggrin:
10 days til I'm exam free! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two weeks and my exams are over. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 exams done. 6 left. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1370371840.551350.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5188
Had the experience that many dread in exams today.

My Geography went incredibly well, I had a lot of time on my case studies and made a great job of them. Was sat there for 2 minutes at the end feeling really smug about myself and convinced I've at least got an A at least. Looking round, I look at the girl next to me and look at her exam paper. There is a graph. I think to my ''Woah. I have not seen that graph.'' - I go through the exam paper and see that I didn't do the first two pages. :frown: - The most annoying thing is though is that the examiners first mpressions will be that I am not capable to answer questions and don't make sense and I've lost 7 or 8 really easy marks, probably the most easiest on the paper. Fill in a graph and describe the trend. Sigh.

Had 1 minute to try and do something. But due to the initial shock of discovering the 2 pages I had not done and the amount of time I had to do something, my brain was all over the place and I couldn't write at all. :frown:

Gutted. School boy error that will no doubt be costly. :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
My additional maths will probably make me cry :sad: :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5190
Original post by MattFletcher
Two weeks and my exams are over. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same...loads of my friends finish tomorrow but I won't even have done half of mine :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

definitely never learnt that, what board are you on ?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
They are two different ones and are both **** :smile:

**** just like the rest of the course :h:

6 exams done. 6 left.

You only had 12! :eek:
Original post by sarahiscool
definitely never learnt that, what board are you on ?

CIE IGCSE. Can't remember what Aurorae's on though.

Thweis even worse though...
CIE IGCSE. Can't remember what Aurorae's on though.

ok phew :smile: If physics cie igcse is anyway near as bad as their chemistry igcse I feel for you bro

yep. One English, One Business Studies, Physics Chemistry, Biology, Additional Maths. Maths Resit, Two History, RS, Two French. Other exams done earlier
Original post by Jack59

My Geography went incredibly well, I had a lot of time on my case studies and made a great job of them. Was sat there for 2 minutes at the end feeling really smug about myself and convinced I've at least got an A at least. Looking round, I look at the girl next to me and look at her exam paper. There is a graph. I think to my ''Woah. I have not seen that graph.'' - I go through the exam paper and see that I didn't do the first two pages. :frown: - The most annoying thing is though is that the examiners first mpressions will be that I am not capable to answer questions and don't make sense and I've lost 7 or 8 really easy marks, probably the most easiest on the paper. Fill in a graph and describe the trend. Sigh.

Had 1 minute to try and do something. But due to the initial shock of discovering the 2 pages I had not done and the amount of time I had to do something, my brain was all over the place and I couldn't write at all. :frown:

Don't become complacent, ever.

My additional maths will probably make me cry :sad: :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lel admaths is ez
Original post by Jack59

Are you on edexcel or AQA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, OCR maths paper 4 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest