The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

for the dynamic equilibrium question, last part, did the rate of the reverse reaction increase or decrease?
Reply 1181
Original post by super121
It asked to give the systematic name for NO2-

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh i see, thanks. But i got it wrong because i missed the minimize sign and wrote nitrogen dioxide. How many marks was it worthy?
Reply 1182
Original post by chriselle15
for the dynamic equilibrium question, last part, did the rate of the reverse reaction increase or decrease?

it should also increase as a catalyst speeds up both reactions
Original post by C.JTop
oh i see, thanks. But i got it wrong because i missed the minimize sign and wrote nitrogen dioxide. How many marks was it worthy?

1 mark
Original post by C.JTop
it should also increase as a catalyst speeds up both reactions

it was an increase in temperature, but thanks anyway the same principle applies and now I've realized I've lost another mark dammit
Original post by millz186
does anyone know the weighting for all the different papers, including f335 and f334 and coursework etc ?

f333 10%
f334 15%
f335 20%
f336 15%
Reply 1186
1 mark

ah just a mark but it still hurts
Original post by C.JTop
ah just a mark but it still hurts

I know what you mean :/
Did everyone draw 4 bromines on the skeltal on Q1 and just flip the alkene bond to the otherside on the other E-isomer Q ???????
Reply 1189
Original post by CallMeBatwoman
You can probably get one from your exam officer, they usually have a spare kicking around, mine gave me one after the exam, I'm the only one from my 6th Form who does chemistry :colondollar:

Lol, i don't think our exam officer is that cool with handing out papers- he seems moody, but if you dont mind can you please upload a copy of the one you were given? :smile:
Does anyone remember what that compound we had to draw the isomer for was called?
Reply 1191
Original post by Elliot.kai.lee
Did everyone draw 4 bromines on the skeltal on Q1 and just flip the alkene bond to the otherside on the other E-isomer Q ???????

yapp that's what i did too, i hope it's right
Reply 1192
can we just put our own mark scheme together I can remember most the stuff ??((:
Reply 1193
Does anyone remember what that compound we had to draw the isomer for was called?

he dehydrated version of linalool with 3 alkene bonds
Original post by JammyGit07
I wrote Anhydrous Potassium Sulphate....Is that acceptable? Knew i should of put Sodium -_-'

Markscheme will be along the lines of

Anhydrous (sodium sulphate) - ALLOW Potassium/other named G1 metal

The anhydrous bit is key
Reply 1195
Would they accept Nitrogen (III) dioxide for the systematic name of NO2-?
Original post by es.c
Would they accept Nitrogen (III) dioxide for the systematic name of NO2-?

Don't think so, because that implies that its NO2
Original post by C.JTop
he dehydrated version of linalool with 3 alkene bonds

But do you remember what it's called? I wanna look it up :/
Original post by C.JTop
yapp that's what i did too, i hope it's right

Cheers that's a relief.. is it just me or did it take like 40 minutes to do the paper.. prediction for the grade boundaries =80 for an A. it was on par with june2012
Reply 1199
what did u think of the paper today

Latest

Trending

Trending