The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by misty00
ENTRANCE EXAM SOON!!!!!!! Is anyone else taking the exam on the 25th of may or 6th of July? and how are you guys preparing?

If anyone has gone through m&d let me know if you want to split the price of the online revision pack, thanks.

I amm applying through m and d, i was wondering if you don't pass the test is the interview straight after the test, and how is the test like, written, multiple choice?
Reply 241
Yes im not 100% sure myself...but i can assume that there is a test and the people who pass the test will be interviewed. I think that's what i read somewhere...How are you preparing for the exams? which universities have you applied to?
Reply 242
Yes the test is written, multiple choice, all the info should be on the universities you have applied to..im not 100% sure about debrecan i think they have an oral test too, ill look into this after i do my other exams!
Reply 243
Iv applied for poland gdnask and prague medicine , i havent prepared for the test :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
I havn't started yet either...im putting all my hope into the last exam where i have time to revise for it! which agency did u apply through?
Reply 245
Original post by misty00
I havn't started yet either...im putting all my hope into the last exam where i have time to revise for it! which agency did u apply through?

I aplied through m and d group, im not sure how hard the exam is going to be? Also which unis did you apply to? And were u from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 246
Im preparing for that same exam! http://www.lf1.cuni.cz/en/sample-questions?f=for-applicants here's a link to the sample questions. Luckily on those samples theres a list of everything that is expected for us to know!
Reply 247
Did you get in? Probably saw you there lol

I got in im so happy!!!!!! Cannot wait to start, literally did not expect it :smile:

Anyone need help let me know
Reply 248
My exam is on June 17! IM SO SCARED! if you could help me that would be amazing! When did you write yours? how was the exam? I freaking out!
Hi,

I am going to sit the entrance exam for the first faculty of medicine at charles university. If anyone has already done it. How was it ? and what do you need to know. I am from the seychelles and there is not the much resources here available so if anyone could help please.
Reply 250
Hi Guys

I did the entrance exam for palacky which I think was a bit easier than Charles so im not sure what to expect. However I do know that you should just revise the things you did in a levels for chem and bio. Biology has a bit more about human biology e.g. which disease is interited out of these (MCQ) the chemistry was relatively easier than the bio just because bio had things that weren't in my spec.
Reply 251
EMERGENCY.

WHO is attending palacky for dent/med in September?????????

I really need someone (a girl) (muslim if possible) to share a room with because they don't give us our own rooms in the first year :frown:

let me know please someoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't want to end up with some weird assassin lol

Thanks
Reply 252
Original post by misty00
EMERGENCY.

WHO is attending palacky for dent/med in September?????????

I really need someone (a girl) (muslim if possible) to share a room with because they don't give us our own rooms in the first year :frown:

let me know please someoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't want to end up with some weird assassin lol

Thanks

I got into charles and palacky did u get into charles
Reply 253
Hi

yeah but I don't wanna go Charles I defo wanna go palacky

wbu?
Reply 254
Original post by misty00
Hi

yeah but I don't wanna go Charles I defo wanna go palacky

wbu?

Yea same i need to send me t and c of. Then going to go palacky, might see you there and also we dont need our a levels uno anymore.
Reply 255
Original post by W4L1Y
Yea same i need to send me t and c of. Then going to go palacky, might see you there and also we dont need our a levels uno anymore.

their sending us the t&c tomorrow! we have to send them back asap.
Reply 256
is anyone applying Debrecan? ive got into Charles and Palacky but have already booked tickets and payed for the Debrecan exam.
Reply 257
Original post by W4L1Y

Yeah i know but i dont want to flop just cos we got in abroad lol even though alevels are such a pain in the ass!!

See you guys there, soo excited. Are you staying in halls? When will you visit?
Reply 258
Original post by misty00
Yeah i know but i dont want to flop just cos we got in abroad lol even though alevels are such a pain in the ass!!

See you guys there, soo excited. Are you staying in halls? When will you visit?

I havent fully decided wbu ? Are u muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 259
Yeah im gonna stay in halls, i dont wanna share a room though :'( we have to...bit awkward lol personal space

Yeah im muslim why? are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending