The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
Original post by MedMed12
dont doubt yourself yet, remember its little weak AS students sitting that exam :P Plus, if they found it hard too, lower grade boundaries :wink:

aw that emotion is cute!

Like me? :tongue:
Original post by shuaib786
ah rite so what about the guys paying 9k like me?

Well you guys pay inflation + 3%. We pay less than inflation :biggrin: For us, it's probably worth keeping the money. For you guys, maybe keep it. Though that being said, how many mortgages are at 3%

I know MSE recommends letting it go little by little, purely because of the whole mortgage thing
Original post by YWArtist
Had chem2. Think I can kiss dentistry goodbye.

Couldn't have been that bad! Dw you'll get in.
Original post by Zeegie
yeah man I did that too, last minute :/

Well hellow there :biggrin: xxxxxxxxxx
This keema sandwich is perf though
Original post by de_monies
Well you guys pay inflation + 3%. We pay less than inflation :biggrin: For us, it's probably worth keeping the money. For you guys, maybe keep it. Though that being said, how many mortgages are at 3%

I know MSE recommends letting it go little by little, purely because of the whole mortgage thing

lol i spent most of my money on accomodation. btw u studying economics or business?
lol i spent most of my money on accomodation. btw u studying economics or business?

Oh :frown: Is it cos you can't get so much? Nope. Studying computer networks & security here. You?

Original post by Maryb_102
This keema sandwich is perf though

Keema sandwich. Doesn't sound very appetising :biggrin:
Oh :frown: Is it cos you can't get so much? Nope. Studying computer networks & security here. You?

lol im studying pharmacy. yh well theres that and i everything is so expensive around the birmingham city centre. Costs quite a bit getting the train back to manchester every fornight.

Lool trust me. It is behtreeeeeen :biggrin:
Because you're paying it back at 1.5%. That's basically it. Any money not used, can be put in to say IBB and get you like 2.8%. I have an ISA with Nationwide which is 2.5%. Reason I have it is because well inflation rate is 2.8%, so I don't see it as interest, and therefore not haram (Interest makes money. This loses me money by 0.3% :biggrin: )

You're making "pennies" ie: Your debt is 22K. Put it in a savings account. Pay back little by little. You make a little out of what you borrowed. Certainly works well for maintenance loan. Tuition loan not so much, but still

Though this little loophole has been closed for the 9K people

That being said, say your debt is 22K, and you want to get a house. You are incredibly unlikely to get a mortgage at below inflation rate!

ah get u nw, i hardly save any money though it all goes :frown:

Original post by Zeegie
yeah I sent the bloody paper form off to Darlington sharlington whatever maaan and my online application is just left like an effed up chaddi....no details submitted on there so they shouldn't look at it on there...yeah it is so bloody scary man! ahhh fair enough, thanks man :smile:

darlington sharlington :rofl: don't worry it will all be good in the end :smile:
lol im studying pharmacy. yh well theres that and i everything is so expensive around the birmingham city centre. Costs quite a bit getting the train back to manchester every fornight.

Hmm so you would be relatively close to me I guess

Lool trust me. It is behtreeeeeen :biggrin:

Behtreen?

found u a wife lol http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1205616

Behtreen?

It's urdu mayn, basically it's the best.
It's urdu mayn, basically it's the best.

Oh fair enoughs. If it's got potatoes in though :biggrin: ....
lool
aur.

lol all good hbu?
Original post by hasan4life
lol all good hbu?

Lol yeah it's all good. Do you remember me? I'll try not to imagine the awkward silence when you answer that Q haha.
Lol yeah it's all good. Do you remember me? I'll try not to imagine the awkward silence when you answer that Q haha.

loooooooooool yh i rememebr u haha :wink:

loooooool. wara a guy, still at it.

Behtreen?

lol where u at?

Latest

Trending

Trending