The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
FREE!

It's a bittersweet freedom because that paper just ruined whatever chance I had at a decent mark. Whatever. FREE!
Reply 341
Original post by ratio
FREE!

It's a bittersweet freedom because that paper just ruined whatever chance I had at a decent mark. Whatever. FREE!

Yay! What paper was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Free and drunk. I do not envy people doing a German paper tomorrow and espesh those who have to wait 'til Friday for Spanish :tongue:
Reply 343
Original post by Ho Chi Minh
Free and drunk. I do not envy people doing a German paper tomorrow and espesh those who have to wait 'til Friday for Spanish :tongue:

Heyyyyy :frown: I was so jealous of everyone celebrating after Fr1 today! Ahh well. It'll hopefully make the triumph seem greater when it's finally over!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 344
Most people complaining about people finishing before them don't know the half of it. I'm a first year economist and finish on.....

14th June.
Reply 345
Original post by stefl14
Most people complaining about people finishing before them don't know the half of it. I'm a first year economist and finish on.....

14th June.

Nah - I know your pain, don't share it though, one of our lot is an economist :tongue:
Reply 346
Original post by stefl14

14th June.

Tbh, I always preferred finishing later. It gave me extra time to revise! But then I never finished quite as late as that. Other PPS students did, though. Specifically in the Politics stream.
Original post by stefl14

14th June.

I don't finish until the 11th.

Finding it really hard to give a **** when everyone else is drinking in the sun.
Two more days until my degree is over. Two more days. So difficult to motivate myself to carry on when pretty much all the other third years are done. The library has been scarily empty for the last few days.
Original post by stefl14

14th June.

Original post by TimmonaPortella
I don't finish until the 11th.

Finding it really hard to give a **** when everyone else is drinking in the sun.

My dissertation is due in on the 14th, and then Cambridge is over for me. For many reasons I wish I finish much later. :colonhash:
Original post by camaieu
Heyyyyy :frown: I was so jealous of everyone celebrating after Fr1 today! Ahh well. It'll hopefully make the triumph seem greater when it's finally over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. Good luck with Sp1 - hope it goes ok for you :smile: It'll be good when it's all over for everyone.
Original post by ukdragon37
My dissertation is due in on the 14th, and then Cambridge is over for me. For many reasons I wish I finish much later. :colonhash:

In theory I'd like another three weeks to learn everything please, but in practice I'm just tired and not really productive any more.

It's okay, you'll doubtless be back lecturing soon.
Reply 352
never knew this thread existed, is there a maths specific one?

Freedom is great :biggrin:
In theory I'd like another three weeks to learn everything please, but in practice I'm just tired and not really productive any more.

It's okay, you'll doubtless be back lecturing soon.

But then almost everybody I know will most likely be long gone :cry2:

How did this year and exams go?
Original post by ukdragon37
But then almost everybody I know will most likely be long gone :cry2:

How did this year and exams go?

Year went great thanks. Really bolstered my CV. At the expense of tripos work, which I basically started mid way through the easter break. With the result that my CV might end up with a 2.ii on it. Which is less than ideal, obviously.

You? Have you decided where to do your PhD yet?
Year went great thanks. Really bolstered my CV. At the expense of tripos work, which I basically started mid way through the easter break. With the result that my CV might end up with a 2.ii on it. Which is less than ideal, obviously.

You? Have you decided where to do your PhD yet?

Great, I'm sure you'll pull through!

Yep I'm going to Cornell, provided I pass my dissertation which I keep putting off...
Reply 356
Original post by stefl14

14th June.

I know, right. :sad:
Reply 357
Original post by stefl14

14th June.

I remember that. Not fun at all.
Everyone's hidden away before you need to start getting really serious, everyone's finished before you're done (or in some cases, before you even start. It's terrible for morale... but the libraries are generally nice and empty by the last Thursday.

(Also, you may wish to avoid what I'm about to write below this.)
TRIPOS DEFEATED. (And not before time.)
Just got back from MIMS essay and HOM practical. So hard. :'O
Reply 359
Well that exam was a nightmare!

Latest

Trending

Trending