The Student Room Group

Guys name 5 things you look for in a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jacob :)
I'd settle for just two boobs.

But she has to like Star Wars. That's a deal breaker. :smile:

Well then... May the force be with you! :biggrin:
I know a guy that would've replied 'boobs x5'... But now in reality he's married to a women who barely has the need to wear a bra!

So it shows you can't control who you fall for in the end.
Respectful, cute(optional), kind, caring, smart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
1. Know how to cook/clean, good at housework
2. In control of her emotions
3. Doesn't talk excessively
4. Faithful and loyal
5. Intelligent
1. Fun and adventurous, 2. Flexible!!!, 3. An IQ higher than that of a raisin, but not smarter than me, 4. Likes me for me, I'm not going to change for anyone, but can be herself around me too, 5. Nice arse!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Just because a lot of girls commented on this thread, I thought I'd make one for guys to answer.
So... what do you look for in a girl? :smile:

YOU
Reply 226
Original post by Goldenballs97
1. Fun and adventurous, 2. Flexible!!!, 3. An IQ higher than that of a raisin, but not smarter than me, 4. Likes me for me, I'm not going to change for anyone, but can be herself around me too, 5. Nice arse!!!

Quite a narrow band to fit in then :biggrin: jk!
Reply 227
Looks
Big Butt
Smart
Personality
Into sports
Original post by Ornlu
Quite a narrow band to fit in then :biggrin: jk!
hhaha screw you mate, I've got enough brains to have pulled a Danish gymnast who didn't speak a word of English... your move :tongue:
Reply 229
Original post by Goldenballs97
hhaha screw you mate, I've got enough brains to have pulled a Danish gymnast who didn't speak a word of English... your move :tongue:

I concede a checkmate there :rolleyes:
Original post by fat_hobbit
YOU

N'awwww such a QT. :lovehug:
1.) Personality
2.) Class
3.) Outgoing/bubbly
4.) Motivated
5.) feet and bum!
Reply 232
I think I'm going to be completely honest in this one okay.

1. Looks, she doesn't have to look like a goddess that's not what I'm looking for in a girl I want anything other than sex from, she can be short or tall (Though perhaps not considerably taller than me so around 6ft 4 would probably be the limit.) I don't much care if she isn't skin and bones, in fact too skinny is a turn off but so is too fat. I don't mind her being a bit chubby but there are limits. I find Hannah Horvath from HBO's Girls attractive to no end and she isn't exactly "conventionally" hot. As for boobs, she has to have them. Honestly I don't care if they're A's or b's or c's but she has to have them. I don't know many guys who are that hung up on tits that anything less than double Ds is a turn off. I like a girl with a nice ass, nice depends on the girl. If she's shot and slightly chubby, a bigger ass kind of pulls it all together I don't know why it works but it does work. If she's more along the Skinner side than a small firm ass is what I'd be looking for. As for hair, I love girls with shorter hair once again I don't know why maybe it's because I appreciate the practical sense of shorter hair. Whatever the reason, I love it.

2. Intelligence, I want a girl who can engage me in debate. A girl who has opinions on matters that are of importance. Intelligence is incredibly important, if she doesn't have any there is no conceivable way I wouldn't get bored of her. With that said, I don't care how much more intelligent she is than me but condescension is a massive turn off. Which I will cover in number three.

3. Personality, This girl should be smart but not arrogant. Modesty isn't what I'm looking for. I like confidence, a confidence in ones intelligence is incredibly attractive. But when that confidence spills over and becomes arrogance or condescension that is when it becomes an unattractive quality. But once again, confidence is a major plus. Girls with little to no confidence tend to cheat, I don't know why this is just an observation. This hypothetical girl should be approachable but not clingy. She shouldn't have to be in constant contact with you to feel like you care for her. She should understand that you have a life outside of her and she should have one of her own. And of course she has to have a similar sense of humor to me. Which in my case is relatively dark. For me nothing is "too soon" or in "bad taste" While she doesn't have to go as far she would need to tread the same dark path. I can get rather silly and honestly I sometimes need people to slow me down, to stop me from leaping without thinking but other times I need someone to leap with me. Unfairly my ideal girl has to be able to fill both rolls. For this she would need to have a sensible head but a sense of adventure.

4. Interests, This girl doesn't have to share all of your interests but she should be able to at least respect the fact that you have these interests. I for one am obsessed with Doctor Who, I don't expect this girl to drop her interests and catch up on the almost 50 year history of the show. But respecting the fact that I like it or liking something similar would be nice because then we would have common ground.

5. Adoration, I'm not going to lie this one may only apply to me as I'm fairly sure I'm slightly narcissistic but this girl has appreciate me, as in she'd have to be able to see why I'm such an awesome individual. I won't like one of the most attractive things I find in a girl is her ability to see what's good in me even if I sometimes can't.

And there we go these are the top five things I look for in a girl.
LOOL I like how you said 'nice arse' but didn't even mention her face.
1. Funny, smart, with the same sense of homour as me
2. not sure how to put it, not that i dont like people who are 'girly', just mature maybe? not into glee or JLS or anything like that anyway
3. Great smile and hair and eyes and face generally (obvs)
4. Awesome body wins major brownie points
5. Girls who can sing. Idk what it is about them.

High expectations, havent served me very well in the past. But that seems to be a recurring theme in this thread, glad i'm not the only one!
N'awwww such a QT. :lovehug:

YOU SO GAWWWWGOUS :love:
Original post by fat_hobbit
YOU SO GAWWWWGOUS :love:

Stop describing your penis. :love:
Stop describing your penis. :love:

That's a new one :rofl:
Original post by danielnkwocha
That's a new one :rofl:

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Original post by Futility
1. Thoughtfulness
2. Kindness/compassion
3. Modesty
4. Intelligence/depth
5. Passion

Standard man... Might as well ask for a girl with a vagina and boobs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending