The Student Room Group

GcsE Biology OCR 21st Century b4 b5 b6

Can anyone provide me with revision tools for the b4 b5 b6 exam please? that would be very very helpful because our teacher has been off sick for many days, and we have missed so many biology lessons! :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
im just revising from the text book.This exam isnt gona be too hard i think :smile:
Reply 3
This is the one exam OCR just decided they ****ed up. Be prepared for questions that pretty much make no sense. Remember just put down a lot of unnecessary information to get the marks. And when they ask about the ethical issues of making ****ing bread just stand on your table and **** on the paper. I ****ing hate them ruining my gcse with this stupid as **** exam
Reply 4
does anyone have any ideas of what 6 mark questions they may ask in b4 b5 b6.
cheers
Original post by rinsed123
does anyone have any ideas of what 6 mark questions they may ask in b4 b5 b6.
cheers
they will probably ask how the government can you save you from an extra terrestrial attack with aliens whos enzymes have a different optimum temperature than ours
Reply 6
How did everyone find the exam?
I thought it was not hard but some of the questions were so odd. It was a strange paper overall :confused:
Reply 7
Same. I thought the last 2 six markers were quite good. but don't think I did so so well on the quadrat one (which was probably aimed upto grade C students anyway)
Reply 8
Original post by azzawazza
Same. I thought the last 2 six markers were quite good. but don't think I did so so well on the quadrat one (which was probably aimed upto grade C students anyway)

What did you write for the synapses 6 mark question? And the active transport fill in the blanks?
I found this exam quite hard tbh...

Some of the questions were common sense and I think the 6 markers were pretty easy to adapt on..

What did you get for the percentages question???
I found you Maddie! I agree though, it was a pretty rubbish exam. I think it could have been way worse though.
Original post by priyanka_c
I found you Maddie! I agree though, it was a pretty rubbish exam. I think it could have been way worse though.

Yaaaay! Yep, agreed.
Just hoping B7 isn't dreadful...
Reply 12
I thought it was an alright paper, I thought it webt well :smile: I got 40% on the percentage question, but there are so many people saying its 60 or something, so yeah i probably got that wrong
Reply 13
At first i got 40% but i corrected myself, the answer was 66.6 recurring%
Reply 14
Original post by MissC123
What did you write for the synapses 6 mark question? And the active transport fill in the blanks?

it was cell membrane and energy

My friend told me that just before the exam ahaha
Reply 15
What did you write for the question where you had to fill the gaps about enzymes, I done them all but I wasn't sure about one of them
Reply 16
I think I did OK, grade boundaries are normally low and I'm not as bad as the person who wrote about phototrapezium at our school.
Reply 17
Original post by rinsed123
What did you write for the question where you had to fill the gaps about enzymes, I done them all but I wasn't sure about one of them

YEA! The one about this change is....
I didn't have a clue at first.So i left it.I then came back to it and guessed irreversible.Did u get that?
Reply 18
I guessed permanent, so pretty much the same. The thing is there's so many thins that are true. The change is existent, the change is interesting, the change is plant-related, the change is regrettable... Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Krollo
I guessed permanent, so pretty much the same. The thing is there's so many thins that are true. The change is existent, the change is interesting, the change is plant-related, the change is regrettable... Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea.That is why i struggled with it.At least they didnt ask us about the government looking at aliens in space like they did in p1p2p3 last year.The six marks were good.Any ideas about grade bouandaries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending