The Student Room Group

The Physics PHYA2 thread! 5th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qari
Do you think you got the conditions for TIR right :biggrin:

i thought of stalker as soon as i saw that question about the conditions of TIR loool
Reply 2121
Original post by StalkeR47
No, it said the light ray is replaced with the white light. Yes, you will see the spectrum for each fringe. :smile:

I messed up on the time question, I'll get ecf won't I? BTW for the effieciency was it 360kW or 320kW
Original post by masryboy94
i thought of stalker as soon as i saw that question about the conditions of TIR loool

HAHA.. Due to our discussion on it. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 2123

Haha, same :smile:
Original post by Qari
I messed up on the time question, I'll get ecf won't I? BTW for the effieciency was it 360kW or 320kW

320kW was the output power (I think). You might get the ecf mark and you should. :smile:
Reply 2125
How many marks do you think you got? And, are our exams over now? I have 1 more tomorrow. :mad:

2 more next week.

And I only had like 8 minutes so had to rush every question after critical angle one :frown:
HAHA.. Due to our discussion on it. Thanks. :smile:

credits to
Original post by x-Sophie-x
:biggrin:

she got us to start the discussion and be clear on the conditions !!
TBH, some people said to me that our discussion on TIR was helpful as it came in the exam. :smile:
I got 52-56 I think what range of UMS/grade is this?
credits to

she got us to start the discussion and be clear on the conditions !!

You are right! :smile: Well done Sophie!!!
Reply 2130
320kW was the output power (I think). You might get the ecf mark and you should. :smile:

Yeah, that's what I thought as well, but some people are saying it was 360 :frown:
Original post by Qari
2 more next week.

And I only had like 8 minutes so had to rush every question after critical angle one :frown:

Alright! And how many marks do you think you got in the paper? (Roughly)?
Reply 2132
Alright! And how many marks do you think you got in the paper? (Roughly)?

I don't know, I didn't exactly check
Original post by Qari
Yeah, that's what I thought as well, but some people are saying it was 360 :frown:

HAHA. I am not sure whether it was 360 or 320 TBH. But, whatever it was I got it right. :smile: WBU?
Original post by Qari

no it was DEFINITELY 320kW, because i wrote down that question on a piece of paper when i got out, cuz i wanted to ask my teacher about it. before you lot ask i dont have the paper with me no more :tongue:
Reply 2135
HAHA. I am not sure whether it was 360 or 320 TBH. But, whatever it was I got it right. :smile: WBU?

no it was DEFINITELY 320kW, because i wrote down that question on a piece of paper when i got out, cuz i wanted to ask my teacher about it. before you lot ask i dont have the paper with me no more :tongue:

Thought as much, what % did you get? I got 25.7%

and how much marks do you think you got?
I'd say masryboy94, Qari, x-Sophie-x & StalkeR47 are the main leaders to this thread. HAHA
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Qari
Thought as much, what % did you get? I got 25.7%

and how much marks do you think you got?

It was 22.2% answer. And it was a 3 mark question. :smile:
Reply 2138
It was 22.2% answer. And it was a 3 mark question. :smile:

I meant overall,
and again it depends on the Output Power you calculated.
For question 1, I got the answer to the penultimate part, but then stupidly thought it was wrong so wrote something random down. Then I used that answer/320000 x 100 for the last part.
Anyone know if I would get any marks for any of them? :frown:
So annoyed at myself!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending