Reply 60
Original post by Harrietcla
Im going to the headstart Day. Cant wait for september! X

Me either im so excited!! :smile:
London South Bank University
London South Bank University
London
Original post by debbzz93
Thats ok lol well it depends what degree you are doing i think. I got an email from the uni a month ago from the culture writting and performance department about their headstart day. It basically said there will be exercises to prepare you for your first year of study, master classes of subjects from 2nd and 3rd years, reccomended reading list, tips fron students on how to prepare for uni and make the most of cirricular and extra cirricular opportunities. X

Ah okay :smile: thanks! I hope we get something like that :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm Ellen. I'm starting in sept, doing psych. Staying in McClaren House. Can't wait, would like to meet few people before I go though. Not long now :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by EllenHolden
Hey I'm Ellen. I'm starting in sept, doing psych. Staying in McClaren House. Can't wait, would like to meet few people before I go though. Not long now :smile:

Hi :smile: I'm doing psychology too. You going to the headstart day on 3rd July?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh cool :smile: Are you going to the Headstart day on July 1st?

I don't think I can as I go away with my friends to Essex that day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Hi Ellen I'm Lucie, I'm not doing psych but I am living at mclaren house :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by hannahjane13
I don't think I can as I go away with my friends to Essex that day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok i understand im going to Turkey with my friends the next day so its a bit rushed i wish they would have had it later x
Reply 67
Me either im so excited!! :smile:

What are you studying? X
Reply 68

Me too! Where do you come from? You going to head start day? X
I'll be starting in Sept after deferring from last year. Staying in David Bomberg House as I'm doing postgrad tho. I hope that doesn't mean it'll be quiet and boring though! :smile:
Reply 70
Hello ! I will be starting in September, doing a BSc in Occupational Therapy. I still don't know where I will be living because my offer is still conditional (CRB / Occupational Health).
Reply 71

Hi I'm Shannon and I'm doing psychology and staying in McLaren house too, well hopefully of I get th grades! :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by Harrietcla
What are you studying? X

Film studies :smile: what about you? x
Reply 73
Hi I'm Jess :smile: hopefully be coming to LSBU in September after my gap year :smile: studying biochemistry if my grades work out ok :smile: applied for McLaren house for accommodation
Reply 74
Hey jess I'm Lucie I'm doing forensic science n staying in mclaren house :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by travel_bug
I'll be starting in Sept after deferring from last year. Staying in David Bomberg House as I'm doing postgrad tho. I hope that doesn't mean it'll be quiet and boring though! :smile:

Don't worry, all the nurses are in David Bomberg and from the people I've met I don't think it'll be quiet and boring :smile: so excited to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by Lucy1194
Hey jess I'm Lucie I'm doing forensic science n staying in mclaren house :smile:

[ SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile

When I first applied last year I was gonna do that :smile: but then I decided biochem was more up my street :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Ah cool! It just seems so fascinating and I'm not really that good a biology haha! You staying at mclaren house yes? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pipsqueak :)
Don't worry, all the nurses are in David Bomberg and from the people I've met I don't think it'll be quiet and boring :smile: so excited to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to know. I still want to have fun
Original post by travel_bug
That's good to know. I still want to have fun

Me too :smile: and the nurses I've spoken to plus they're so close you can always walk over :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending